Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S
they are prostitutes who get paid for partying and weird sex acts , sometimes on yachts with rich arab men and others
And also known as porta potties I think it is? Basically the rumour is any z list reality star that goes to dubai is there to be a porta potty. They pass it off as a business trip and come back with lots of money and gifts.

Absolute tramps.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone have any WWE/Mcmhaon family tea? I bet there is loads!

One of the most famous rumours in wrestling folklore was that Macho Man Randy Savage fooled around with Stephanie McMahon when she was under 16 - prompting the WWF at the time to sever all ties with Savage in perpetuity.

Vincent McMahon was roided out his nut in the 80s and early 90s. He was accused but found innocent of supplying roids to his wrestlers.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Hilaria is nuts.She has been faking a Spanish accent for years.I just assumed she was Spanish.The Cucumber clip "How do you say in English".The woman was born in Boston.:ROFLMAO:
Shes bananas! Why pretend to be Spanish?? And her name is Hilary- a totally normal name, yet she changed it to Hilaria. Why? It's hardly as if her career as the permanently pregnant selfie taking wife of Alec Baldwin needs her to be Spanish!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I know someone made a comment about this on the Daily Mail post about Carson from Downton’a daughter being an actress in the new Bridgerton show - they said that nepotism is so rife within the arts community that sometimes they didn’t bother going to auditions when they knew that a celebrity’s offspring had a shoe in - I’m wondering if anyone has any gossip on something similar to this happening and which celebrities are known for this? Makes me think that there are so many celebrity offspring that have gone into acting or modelling and only like 1 or 2 are any good.

Reactions: 19
I'm a child of the early 80s and black was a really bad term when I was growing up! The PC term back then was coloured people. I remember learning a poem at school then about using coloured and all the colours of the rainbow and how it didnt matter as all colours are beautiful! Anyway like someone said, the PC term changed and not everyone knew. For years I didnt know which was the PC term anymore, I was so afraid of offending someone and people thinking I was racist when in fact I couldn't care less what colour someone skin is as long as they are a good person 😆

Sorry that was a bit of a derail, blame the wine! As you were 😘

Reactions: 24
Shes bananas! Why pretend to be Spanish?? And her name is Hilary- a totally normal name, yet she changed it to Hilaria. Why? It's hardly as if her career as the permanently pregnant selfie taking wife of Alec Baldwin needs her to be Spanish!
this is CRAZY 😂 she is completely unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this is CRAZY 😂 she is completely unhinged.
I read about this on Twitter and some people were saying she has a pronounced accent or she very obviously has an accent but I can only hear an American one? No Spanish lilt?
As for her not remembering cucumber there are some people who have lived in the US all their lives and don’t know English or speak it badly because they grew up so entrenched in their communities. Not saying that is what is going on with Hillary but just putting it out there.

Guys just seen there is a series starting on bbc 2 soon on the rise and reign of celebrity over the last 2 decades, might be a good watch

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I read about this on Twitter and some people were saying she has a pronounced accent or she very obviously has an accent but I can only hear an American one? No Spanish lilt?
As for her not remembering cucumber there are some people who have lived in the US all their lives and don’t know English or speak it badly because they grew up so entrenched in their communities. Not saying that is what is going on with Hillary but just putting it out there.
did you watch all the videos and read the tweets..?
she is putting on a Spanish accent when she was brought up in Boston.

Reactions: 6
But in her case her parents are both American, not a drop of Spanish blood in them. She's faked the whole thing. Only been to Spain on holiday when her parents/mother moved there in 2011. She was born in Boston, went to school and uni in the US, all documented. Before the Internet, she'd probably have got away with it.

Reactions: 14
But in her case her parents are both American, not a drop of Spanish blood in them. She's faked the whole thing. Only been to Spain on holiday when her parents/mother moved there in 2011. She was born in Boston, went to school and uni in the US, all documented. Before the Internet, she'd probably have got away with it.
Oh I thought her parents were Spanish! Ok this makes so much more sense now!

S

And also known as porta potties I think it is? Basically the rumour is any z list reality star that goes to dubai is there to be a porta potty. They pass it off as a business trip and come back with lots of money and gifts.

Absolute tramps.
There has been a lot out there lately!! Maura Higgins and Tommy fury and his missus!! A few more so they all must be at it!!

I also think that although I do agree with the points made in the article I read about friends NOW being out of touch with a lot of this stuff, it was pretty indicative of views at the time or at least acceptable humour subjects? I’m sure if there was a friends 2.0 made now it would be much different

also agree with you that a lot of the humour didn’t come across malicious but more standard banter as you say chandlers references to his dad - that’s chandlers humour in general anyway, the self deprecating sarcasm!

Oh I’d love to hear more on dani! Been focused on her a little since watching her James English interview and can’t make up my mind on her?! I really want to like her but keep reading slightly off stuff but then again as an addict things are always a little warped Including your decisions
Glad its not just me re Daneille! I tot changed my tune on her after the James English podcast! Have listened to alot of them now and most have been really good! Bit borwd of the gangster ones now though!

Reactions: 1
Rita Ora...............Vulgaria stuck in Bulgaria :sneaky:
Omg remember when she dated Robert Kardashian and then denied it as she became more famous🤣🤣🤣 I’m sure she featured on KUWK...

Just watching re runs of Killing Eve, anyone got any tea on Jodie Comer? I really hope she’s a nice person I think she’s a brilliant actress.
She came into the pub where my niece works locally to her hometown and my niece asked was she the girl from Dr Foster she was lovely and took a picture with her make up free too 😁😁

I got the Demi Moore autobio graphs for my birthday this year. Mega Juicy. Poor girl, her mum pimped her out when she was young. But now she’s utterly deranged........ at the end she says that none of her kids are talking to her but she doesn’t know what she’s done to deserve it.

Umm read your own book love!
I found this jumped all over the place towards the end... no real mention of films she acted in etc.... However a good book for tea.. Robyn Crawford A song for you... about Whitney is a brilliant read.. and quite shocking.. you find yourself reading bits the googling the video footage too 😳😳😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Been wondering this for awhile and seen it mentioned a few times on social media in the past: is Pedro Pascal gay? He seems to have a lot of women friends and no girlfriend?

Reactions: 2
W

All human life is here!

Re Kate Moss.

A lot of people worship this woman, but I-can never get past her wearing a MONKEY fur jacket!?!
Wait what???

I'm a child of the early 80s and black was a really bad term when I was growing up! The PC term back then was coloured people. I remember learning a poem at school then about using coloured and all the colours of the rainbow and how it didnt matter as all colours are beautiful! Anyway like someone said, the PC term changed and not everyone knew. For years I didnt know which was the PC term anymore, I was so afraid of offending someone and people thinking I was racist when in fact I couldn't care less what colour someone skin is as long as they are a good person 😆

Sorry that was a bit of a derail, blame the wine! As you were 😘
This is really interesting and explains a lil more to me why people would act funny saying it so thanks! (Was born in 88 myself so a little later on) I always did think it was very cute, that as you said clearly they were just worried about which term to use! And it really does get confusing sometimes what’s “PC” and what’s not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else remember when Benedict Cumberbatch had to apologise for using the word 'coloured'? I always saw the terminology we've spoken about over the past few pages a combination of age, socio-economic environment and locale. A mix of all.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.