Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the Demi Moore autobio graphs for my birthday this year. Mega Juicy. Poor girl, her mum pimped her out when she was young. But now she’s utterly deranged........ at the end she says that none of her kids are talking to her but she doesn’t know what she’s done to deserve it.

Umm read your own book love!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I got the Demi Moore autobio graphs for my birthday this year. Mega Juicy. Poor girl, her mum pimped her out when she was young. But now she’s utterly deranged........ at the end she says that none of her kids are talking to her but she doesn’t know what she’s done to deserve it.

Umm read your own book love!
Her Mom was horrendous.

Reactions: 3
Merry Christmas one and all! Finished work for the day and now off to have my Christmas dinner and a nice cold G and T. Xx

As a MK native I am SO intrigued by that book. They actually all look fab
It's written by my lovely friend Sammy Jones, she's been promising a book for years!

She used to be editor of Go! magazine in The Citizen and now runs totalmk.co.uk. It's a about the musical history of MK, from Marshall's, to bands who recorded albums at Pete Winkleman's studio, artists that played The Bowl, it talks about Horizon Radio and MKFM, plus covers local bands and venues.

Oh and it's called Wired For Sound as the video to that song by Cliff Richard was filmed up the city centre, inside, by John Lewis. While Cliff whizzed about on roller skates. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's written by my lovely friend Sammy Jones, she's been promising a book for years!

She used to be editor of Go! magazine in The Citizen and now runs totalmk.co.uk. It's a about the musical history of MK, from Marshall's, to bands who recorded albums at Pete Winkleman's studio, artists that played The Bowl, it talks about Horizon Radio and MKFM, plus covers local bands and venues.

Oh and it's called Wired For Sound as the video to that song by Cliff Richard was filmed up the city centre, inside, by John Lewis. While Cliff whizzed about on roller skates. 😁
FM103HORIZON!!! All the mems. I spent every night falling asleep to Graham Torringtons late night love back then. And I still remember the jingle for the local cab company “blahblablahDIAL222222!”
Gonna get it I think it will be really interesting to read especially with stories of the bowl in. Saw green day and Eminem there myself and I remember going down to stand outside when Bon Jovi performed. Even MICHAEL JACKSON and QUEEN played there!
See people laugh when I say I’m from Mk little do they know haha
drove past Bletchley yesterday and on the sign it says “home of the code breakers” which made me laugh like it’s the local sports team😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
drove past Bletchley yesterday and on the sign it says “home of the code breakers” which made me laugh like it’s the local sports team😩
At least they didn't steal that team from North London :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The New York club kid / party host Michael Alig has died...did anyone see the film Party Monster about him and the club kids lifestyle? Really interesting story...he’d been released a few years ago after serving time for murder of his DJ / drug dealer..

• Wow
The New York club kid / party host Michael Alig has died...did anyone see the film Party Monster about him and the club kids lifestyle? Really interesting story...he’d been released a few years ago after serving time for murder of his DJ / drug dealer..
Good.

Reactions: 1
FM103HORIZON!!! All the mems. I spent every night falling asleep to Graham Torringtons late night love back then. And I still remember the jingle for the local cab company “blahblablahDIAL222222!”
Gonna get it I think it will be really interesting to read especially with stories of the bowl in. Saw green day and Eminem there myself and I remember going down to stand outside when Bon Jovi performed. Even MICHAEL JACKSON and QUEEN played there!
See people laugh when I say I’m from Mk little do they know haha
I worked at Horizon for my work experience when I was 15. Was how I started music journalism. Graham Torrington's show, my mum used to call in doing different voices and doing silly requests. 🤣

At The Bowl I saw Bon Jovi, REM, Slipknot / Marilyn Manson, Guns n' Roses, Green Day and Foo Fighters. Concerts at the Don's Stadium are even better. Saw Rammstein there.

I only went to Bletchley Park for the first time two years ago. I do love living in MK, it gets s lot of stock, but it's a great place to live.

:LOL: :LOL: All the same to us yokels in bucks. :LOL::LOL:
Where in Bucks are you?

Reactions: 4
He was really ill even whilst in prison. He abused his body horribly with drugs; even so I genuinely don't think he ever really felt he'd done anything wrong by brutally murdering Angel. He always said he was completely disassociated while he did because he was high but I really believe that was just him, drugs or no drugs.

Reactions: 3
Didn't Macaulay Culkin play him?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.