Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember seeing a fantastic news story earlier this year where jedward of all people had “schooled” someone online regarding online bullying etc. Dunno if it was Katie Hopkins or someone usually less offensive
Ok it was Rachel Riley!
Oh I'll have to look into this, I hadn't heard - I love an anti-Rachel Riley thing. I've never been able to warm to her.
Well Tatlers, I’m logging off now so that Santa can do his stuff. Thank you everyone here for keeping me grounded when I’ve felt my head is about to explode. It’s been a fucker of a year, we lost two very dear members of our family, one only 20.yo. But coming on here and being part of this clan has helped me so much as just for a few minutes I can stop thinking about the devastation of my family and smile, sometimes even belly laugh. Happy Holidays whatever you’re celebrating. ♥♥
Happy holidays as they say to you and yours, and I'm glad coming here has been a form of escapism - I can wholeheartedly agree ❤

Reactions: 17
Well Tatlers, I’m logging off now so that Santa can do his stuff. Thank you everyone here for keeping me grounded when I’ve felt my head is about to explode. It’s been a fucker of a year, we lost two very dear members of our family, one only 20.yo. But coming on here and being part of this clan has helped me so much as just for a few minutes I can stop thinking about the devastation of my family and smile, sometimes even belly laugh. Happy Holidays whatever you’re celebrating. ♥♥
Merry Christmas Carol and everyone. Hope 2021 is better for all of us 🎅

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh I'll have to look into this, I hadn't heard - I love an anti-Rachel Riley thing. I've never been able to warm to her.

Happy holidays as they say to you and yours, and I'm glad coming here has been a form of escapism - I can wholeheartedly agree ❤
It was fab I had forgot they existed then saw them trending on Twitter hahaha

OMG he has a podcast? My life is made

Theroux could honestly tit on my chest and I’d still look at him adoringly

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It was fab I had forgot they existed then saw them trending on Twitter hahaha

OMG he has a podcast? My life is made

Theroux could honestly tit on my chest and I’d still look at him adoringly
Oh yes, his podcast is amazing - Grounded with Louis Theroux. His most recent guest was Rylan, I think, which brings us full circle!

Reactions: 9
Gotta say hear hear
I’ve only really become a poster as opposed to a lurker in the last few weeks but thank you everyone for taking my mind off life recently. It’s nice to have that sense of community too and I love actually seeing how yall interact with each other on here

love to you the one the only Carole FUKIN baskin🥰 so sorry to hear of your family losses xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've met Jedward a few times back in my cabin crew days.
They are two lovely genuine guys. Really polite, down to earth and lovely to chat with.
Regardless of what you might think of their music, I've never heard anyone say a bad word about them. No attitude or 'do you know who I am' about them.
They're never seen drunk or off their head falling out of clubs etc either, and as a lot of their fanbase are quite young kids, they do come across as a good influence.
I know they lost their Mum a couple of years ago and she was quite young. In her fifties I think :(
I met Jedward by chance at a hotel and was astounded by the amount of fans they had waiting outside. It’s seems they do have a big fan base.
I got picture with them and had a chat and they were absolutely charming and like you said, really quite beautiful. Almost doll like faces. I remember Edward was more softly spoken and gentle while John seemed like the confident leader.
At the time of meeting them they told me they were filming their second children’s educational series for cbbc. I know they’ve done a lot of reality tv too so I’m sure that they’re not making money just from their music.
I’m pleased they’ve done so well for themselves as they did seem like such lovely boys. I noticed they were outside the hotel with their fans for a good hour or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Christopher Biggins is so loud and rude. Me and friends were having breakfast at the ivy for her birthday and he made a big loud camp song and bleeping dance diatribe about how children shouldn’t be allowed in restaurants, looking at my friends four year old being taken to the toilet. It was a Monday morning. Nasty old bleep.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Seeing Jedward standing on a car supporting BLM protests in America is for sure one of the surrealist moments of the year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Merry Crimbo everyone.
Especially to anyone ill physically or mentally, or just totally fed up with COVID.
it’s just one day, if it’s a trial it will soon be over.
ive been busy, so I didn’t even get a turkey! I shall be visiting my vey poorly Mum in a nursing home, I had naughty people invite me to theirs, but I shall take some stuff I made and bought up to the home, it really was good to have that as a focus for a change last year.
Anyone feeling really down, if possible think of someone who would really welcome a phone call and give them a ring.
virtusl hugs!

James Cordon is still a Cnut though.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Jedward seem like really nice lads and are exactly the sort of fun people i would like to spend time with. I can’t say i care for their music but they are Eurovision gold !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is the Zoe Alexander clip.

That clip is horrible to watch. It reminds me why I hate X Factor and BGT so much. The nastiness oozing from Tulusa and Louis is gross, especially given they've the least talent out of the four.

That girl was properly stitched up and thrown to the lions. She'd every right to be pissed off and upset.

Reactions: 20
Merry Christmas to all that celebrate it, and Happy Friday to everyone else! This is such an entertaining thread, and like others have said, a great distraction.
Take care, and here’s to a better 2021.
(I don’t have any tea on Batman and Robin, but this made me laugh, and I hope it does for you guys too!)

1608855181309.png

• Haha
What happened to Lucy was so sad and horrific. But this is a different case and person altogether and another example of cover up on the show and the scumminess of Cowell. You wonder how many others there are. There is no wellbeing, it is all about money. The contracts they sign are a sight to behold, somebody posted them online. The contestants signed their lives away. :(
Simon Cowbell paid for Johnathan King s legal charges. And it's odd how his agent max Clifford was bumped off

It’s so great to see all these positive stories about Jedward. They’ve always come across as really nice guys, especially on CBB - didn’t they lose out to bloody Coleen Nolan? 😱

Merry Christmas you fabulous tattlers! What a year it’s been! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s so great to see all these positive stories about Jedward. They’ve always come across as really nice guys, especially on CBB - didn’t they lose out to bloody Coleen Nolan? 😱

I don’t mind Coleen (please don’t judge me! 😂) but she was so boring in the BB house. God only knows how she won. Kim and Jedward at least provided entertainment.

Merry Christmas to you all! ❤

• Heart
That clip is horrible to watch. It reminds me why I hate X Factor and BGT so much. The nastiness oozing from Tulusa and Louis is gross, especially given they've the least talent out of the four.

That girl was properly stitched up and thrown to the lions. She'd every right to be pissed off and upset.
OMG
I have never seen this before
And so glad I watched it having read you lots explanation of what happened first as to the unsuspecting viewer the way it ends makes her look bad.

Although also kind of not glad I knew because it made watching that so horrendously heart wrenching.... the confusion, pain and incredulity in her face as they give their verdict... you can see she’s like ... wait wtf is happening? How is this happening?

I feel so sick poor girl

• Heart
I've met Jedward a few times back in my cabin crew days.
They are two lovely genuine guys. Really polite, down to earth and lovely to chat with.
Regardless of what you might think of their music, I've never heard anyone say a bad word about them. No attitude or 'do you know who I am' about them.
They're never seen drunk or off their head falling out of clubs etc either, and as a lot of their fanbase are quite young kids, they do come across as a good influence.
I know they lost their Mum a couple of years ago and she was quite young. In her fifties I think :(
They always come across as very polite and sweet. I think they would be hard work but in a kind of excitable puppy way. I’ve seen them on a few shows and the hosts never have a bad word to say about them afterwards.
I also remember one of them breaking a leg on stage and trying to carry on. Puts waste of air Gemma Collins (I refuse to refer to her by her initials) to shame after the fuss she made when she fell through the trapdoor

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They are apparently super nice guys as well so fair play to them!
I have a soft spot for Jedward. Don't tell my mates. I'm a 90s indie kid and metaller... Slipknot, Rammstein, Disturbed, Foos... Then... erm... Jedward.

To be fair, I do adore camp in general. Eurovision, Lily Savage, Steps, ABBA et al. So Jedward is fair game. They seem nice lovely lads. Like excitable puppies. 🙈

MERRY CHRISTMAS by the way. I only joined I April of this year and may I say, what a wonderful bunch you are? Some really lovely characters here. I miss Joanie though. She okay?

The irony is, I'm not interested in celeb-dom, I work in the music industry, but don't buy magazines that feature celebs and I don't watch any reality TV bar a couple, like The Circle and Married at First Sight. But, the celeb and zeleb Goss on here is fabulous. I find it so interesting and love having been able to contribute from time to time.

PS: It's almost 3am on Christmas day, but I'm wide awake as I had to have an emergency tooth extraction on Christmas Eve. Got a face swollen like Kim K's arse. Need sleep, got sprouts to suck on later. That's not a euphemism, or is it?

Much love to you all though. Thanks for providing entertainment with your stories and opinions, and for being lovely. ❤

So sorry for your losses. It's been lovely to get to know you and others since joining this year. Hope 2021 brings you some deserved happiness. x

Merry Crimbo everyone.
Especially to anyone ill physically or mentally, or just totally fed up with COVID.
it’s just one day, if it’s a trial it will soon be over.
ive been busy, so I didn’t even get a turkey! I shall be visiting my vey poorly Mum in a nursing home, I had naughty people invite me to theirs, but I shall take some stuff I made and bought up to the home, it really was good to have that as a focus for a change last year.
Anyone feeling really down, if possible think of someone who would really welcome a phone call and give them a ring.
virtusl hugs!

James Cordon is still a Cnut though.
Beautiful words. Sorry about your mum, bless you. Sending Christmas hugs and wishes to you.

And thank you for the book recommendation. Best book of 2020. I'll admit. I got a bit obsessed with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.