Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never watch Lorraine but we've got it on and I can't take her seriously now I've seen her Scottish growler. Thanks this thread, Merry Christmas 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yeah Merry Christmas everyone! This site has made me properly lol this year! 💋
Just for you Bunny.

upload

Manchester City and England over paid scumbag Kyle Walker tested positive for COVID all those prostitutes he was shagging during lockdown should get a test.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
this upset me to watch, you can see how unfriendly the judges are towards her and how confused she is. this led me on to watch her video explaining her experience. quite shocking, poor woman! ☹
Nicole Sherzinger or whatever her name is, has had death threats after Zoe’s YouTube video. Zoe has been on TikTok I believe to tell people to stop sending her death threats.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Brilliant thread here how Hilaria Baldwin is pretending to be Spanish , I’m sold anyways.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Merry Xmas yall!!
secondly I’m guessing Lorraine is l Kelly? I haven’t watched daytime tv in about 15yrs so I am genuinely astounded she is still on it. Gwaaan Lorraine that is a bloody good long run!

Reactions: 4
Merry Christmas (again!). I got three music / celeb books as gifts. I'll be sure to report back any tea.
20201225_132505.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.