Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Personally I couldn’t give a shit what size she is; however I very much doubt she’s genuinely campaigning for body positivity. More likely that she’s thinking: oh shit I’m going to have to go out and earn a living as an adult now but don’t want to slum it in a ‘civilian’ role, ill use the family’s connections to see how far I can get

• Heart
Reactions: 31

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Both Becky and Colleen are as equally as irrelevant as each other, I can imagine the WAG world is very bitchy and full of gossip in general, all seem to be horrible people. Wasn’t it Nicola McClean who openly admitted to trying/getting pregnant to keep her husband? I couldn’t care less who wins the court battle. What a shame Colleen couldn’t put as much effort into getting rid of her cheating husband like she did playing detective

Reactions: 30

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Ronan Keetings daughter Missie keeps having a pop at in in the Mail about every third week. She has the figure of a pre teen boy but still thinks she looks wonderful and wears what looks like Primark clothes or a bikini (which looks awful).
Absolutely cannot stand Roman Keating, total bellend. Had a fight with my brother in Heathrow, when nobody was around . He used the c word loads

• Wow
  • Haha
Yeah isn’t his lover Penny Mountbatten? Well I say ‘lover’, I doubt there’s much sex going on given his age.
Is this really such a big deal though? He was a philanderer. They couldn’t get divorced but his behaviour wasn’t acceptable to Brenda so they have managed their marriage as best they can. He has constantly supported her in public and been a working royal, but they obviously live fairly separate lives. If divorce isn’t an option but you need to maintain appearances, then this is surely a decent enough compromise. What’s the alternative? They stay living together? In their enormous residences they would not be physically together anyway.
I don’t think this is a bad work around. My parents couldn’t divorce as they thought it “wasn’t right” as it was the 1970s. Unfortunately they hated each other and them staying together made enormous problems. If they could have lived separately it would have been much less damaging for everyone.
Despite the money and the luxury, I think living in the RF is a claustrophobic giled cage. Brenda managed her husband well and made sure she retained in control. I think she’s done brilliantly. Bet she’s really tired of it all now, given all the crap going on in her family these days.

• Heart

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
Oooh I have tea on Mel B. My cousin manages a very exclusive club in London so I get a bit of goss Now and then. But Mel B used to phone his ex in the middle of the night when she was on a ‘session’ and send a car for her to join an orgy. Total perv!

• Wow
  • Haha

Ambrosie

VIP Member
What's the guesses on this?
I’ll be honest, my first thought was that she’s in a very dark place. Perhaps even attempted to take her own life. I hope not. It must be serious for her being allowed to have a break. I hope she will be okay.

• Sad

Narc ahoy

He tweeted that he hopes Maradona ‘finds comfort in the hand of god ‘.
Sorry but that's funny as fuck!

Ronan Keetings daughter Missie keeps having a pop at in in the Mail about every third week. She has the figure of a pre teen boy but still thinks she looks wonderful and wears what looks like Primark clothes or a bikini (which looks awful).
She has a great figure. There is nothing wrong with having smallish breasts, especially since she has a tiny waist to match. She's not even flat chested, there is no need to denigrate her as looking like a boy.

I am glad she has kept her small and perfectly formed breasts and not shoved big alien orbs into them.

Last edited:

thegirlscout

VIP Member
His mum posted this. Seems they are waiting for the report and I gather from what she’s said, they still haven’t been able to lay him to rest?
A8D3A604-8033-46C5-898C-0F54D663EBBF.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Is that you Jeremy Corbyn, resorting to tattle? Yawn.

How rude.

That post was very interesting and well-thought out. How 'yawn' that all you can do is belittle those whom you (quite obviously) disagree with.

Re- Joanna Lumley. I can't join the love-in I'm afraid. Her VERY ill advised remarks about rape (blaming women for getting drunk) showed her true colours IMVHO.

• Heart
Be carefully of whats on wiki, as someone changed the entry of the composer of Last of the Summer Wine, Two Ronnies, Yes Minister, etc. (Ronnie Hazelhurst) and said that he wrote all of S Clubs 7 songs. When he died, some newspapers just copied and pasted it, and ran it as fact.
i don’t believe he didn’t! You’ll be telling us Lionel Blair didn’t write Eminem’s songs next!

I saw him on Lorraine this morning too, but I have the tv on with volume off when I’m working, so didn’t hear any of his guff.
LK would gush over. Hitler. “People havnt been very kind to you Adolf, we all deserve a second chance,tell us about your dog”etc.

I saw him on Lorraine this morning too, but I have the tv on with volume off when I’m working, so didn’t hear any of his guff.
LK would gush over. Hitler. “People havnt been very kind to you Adolf, we all deserve a second chance,tell us about your dog”etc.

Let’s hope he never got access to the boy mascots.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Trolleydollycoffeelover

One of my friends worked for him at BHS. He was unhappy at the product layout so he picked up a bed linen set and threw it at my friend.

Before that incident her and another buyer flew out to Monaco with him, his wife and a couple of the Directors. The cunt had his belongings in a black rubbish bag. As he made his way down the plane steps the bag burst and his clothes, shoes etc were strewn all over the runway 😂
He seems to destroy every shop he buys! He bought Etam (the UK franchise, it’s still going in France) and ran that into the ground, the Sears Group (Miss Selfridge, Oasis, Warehouse, Wallis and Richards) and BHS. Richards was a lovely shop and used nice fabrics, was decent for middle aged women going on cruises etc and even the Miss Selfridge stores were lovely before, stuff washed well, the shop layout was plush then he seemed to move them to smaller locations as if he wanted to send them into decline. The Manchester and Liverpool stores had fab central locations then just got shoved in the basement of Topshop and as part of Outfit.

• Heart

Reverend

VIP Member
Gosh, why are the Brits forced to suffer with ugly Royals. They are either bald, balding or look like horses.
Have you noticed that when they are all on balcony it seems to be the same 4 faces......(I think it's something to do with in-breeding).

• Haha
Geor
So Bobby Brown’s son Bobby Brown Jr has been found dead.... not long after losing Bobbi Kristina. Cause of death not given yet. V sad.
Side note: how narcissistic do you have to be to name two of your kids after yourself?
George Foreman had about five or six all the same! Boys and girls.

• Wow
  • Haha

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Really boring stuff. I was more involved with his new (now ex) wife Therese and their 2 younger children as I worked at the nursery they went to. Nigella flounced in to collect them on very rare occasions,very full of herself but not unpleasant. Therese herself was incredibly timid. The family friends sometimes picked them up ,Angela Thorne (To The Manor Born) would not wait with the other parents, she wasnt very nice but Joanna Lumley was wonderful. So kind and lovely with all the children. Not much tea...sorry!
I don’t know why, but I’m always pleased when someone confirms that Joanna Lumley is nice. She was thought to be so posh for so long and then she played Patsy in Ab Fab and I adored her for going against type.

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I'm not so sure about the sympathy for Bobby Brown. Into drugs himself and likely that two of his kids and his ex wife all died because of them.

That's not a family cursed, that's downright stupidity.

Reactions: 28

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Very suspicious. Would love to know what they were worried about.
Yes they were definitely worried about something. There are so many skeletons in their closet. There is that and the embargo on papers from the 1960s that wont now be released for 100 years- long enough for The Queen, Phil and all their children and grandchildren to have died, in all probability.

• Wow

Hawthorn23

I was just reading a daily mail article on Kelly Brook and her miserable looking boyfriend and I noticed a interesting post in the comment section.
screenshot.png

• Wow