Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I bet Jonathon Ross is so proud of her.

Yeah. I bet he is actually. She has the confidence to pose naked despite being far from the media-acceptable version of beauty. She is confident and tenacious and speaks up for what she believes in. The whole family seem to have a strong, loving, supportive and close relationship.
if my kids were happy and living lives that didn’t hurt other people, I wouldn’t dare less if they appeared starkers on the front page of the DM or in Tesco’s.

What the fuck is it on here with all the shitty comments about young women photographed in revealing clothes or naked and the retort “Bet her Dad/Mum is proud of her!” <snark>

Are you all really this narrow minded? Especially when they are promoting body diversity. Where they encouraging dieting or body shaming you’d have a point. But mostly they aren’t!

Yes, I know it's a shortening of William. I was just surprised that 'Liam' wasn't the name on his birth certificate. It never occurred to me that his name was short for anything. I wonder what Noel is short for.....? Noeletta??
I think it’s Noelongerinhisbrothersshadow

I’ll see myself out

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

NextLoisLane

She perhaps said he was a cock and it got misheard
I remember when Burrell came out, (to no-one's surprise), Holly Johnson (ex of Frankie Goes to Hollywood for younger readers) tweeted something like 'So, Diana's rock likes cock' :ROFLMAO: love him

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think I’ve told this story here before but since odious little cnut Phillip Green is making the headlines...

My friend worked in the flagship Oxford Street Topshop. Phillip Green was visiting and kept his cigar lit inside, smoking it as he went. No ashtray so he had his PA follow him holding her cupped hands out to catch the ash.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
Vardy's a rent a cunt who struck gold when she married Jamie. Her lowest point was crying on Loose Women about Rooney accusing her bringing back the trauma of childhood sexual abuse. Fucking vile. She would sell her own children for a Gucci handbag. Rougher than arseholes
You don't sit on the fence getting splinters in your arse.

I like you. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Im a big diana fan. Shes was a young girl thrown to the lions for the sake of the heir and the spare. There's no doubt she had major league problems but who wouldn't have with the life she had. She was far from a saint but she defo changed the royal family for the better.

I was far from.amusrd then Charles and Camilla married. I felt that they didn't deserve to be happy.

But, as time has gone on, I've mellowed consistently. Camilla in particular seems like a good sort. I've read things on here about her helping victims of violence and the charities shes patron of value her contribution. Her speech at the Oliver awards was very heart felt. Strange that she was doing the speech when they have an actress in the family!!!

You do wonder how what the royal family would be like now if C&C had been allowed to marry in the 1970s? A lot of misery avoided for lot of.people. But of course the old queen mum would never have allowed!!!
i think they were all victims of the Royal machine. Diana was a young naive girl whos only value to her family as the third girl was to marry well, andcshe was shoved into a marriage with no consideration for compatibility. Charles was in love with someone else and had to marry a stranger he had nothing in common with and Camilla got fed up of being treated like a tramp byb the Royals because shed had boyfriends. I like Charles and Camilla. Charles and Diana should never have married. Chances are she would still be alive and living an anonymous aristocratic life somewhere like her sisters.

Likely the UK will follow India and order Netflix to be regulated by Ofcom.

It's front page of the Mail saying how disgraceful it is - The goverment won't want to annoy the Mail by not punishing them.
The Mail are using The Crown as a stick to beat Meghan Markle because of their deal. This is Season 4 of The Crown. There is nothing in there that has not been said a million times before in books and biographies. The British Creative industries bring billions into the economy. The Crown was filmed in the UK, employs mainly British talent in front and behind the scenes and broadcasts to an audience of millions worldwide, showing off British countryside, stately homes etc. The government wont regulate Netflix on the back of some griping from some ' friends of the Royals and risk them and other streaming services buggering off. They shouldnt complain too much either. I bet the actual secrets of the Royals havent even been touched on by Netflix.On top of that, the Royals are a soap opera. Without interest in them, they are dead as an institution.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Mrs Stan

Both Vardy’s are a pair of nasty arseholes. Remember how awful she was on I’m a Celebrity.
I just remember "My name's Rebekah Vardy, and I'm famous for my charity work" 😂😂 Yes, love, that's why you were picked for I'm a Celeb, it was definitely all about your charity work.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Reverend

VIP Member
I was just reading Jermaine Jackson’s wiki to find out his kids name and the most surprising piece of information on there is that he supports Sheffield Wednesday football club 🧐 Random!
Be carefully of whats on wiki, as someone changed the entry of the composer of Last of the Summer Wine, Two Ronnies, Yes Minister, etc. (Ronnie Hazelhurst) and said that he wrote all of S Clubs 7 songs. When he died, some newspapers just copied and pasted it, and ran it as fact.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
As someone who has experienced miscarriage, I just find MM’s press release contrived and insincere. Does she want privacy or doesn’t she? The woman has an agenda with everything and I rolled my eyes heavily reading the article this morning. Everything her and her husband does just gives me the ick 😏

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Sure, there was florid language, but to completely miss the point of the piece, especially when she wove in the losses that we share and the completely unavoidable and wrong deaths of Breonna Taylor and George Floyd is unsettling to say the least.
You can call her an opportunist or whatever but the vitriol this one woman gets is certainly not warranted by her actions. Good grief. You can write a letter acknowledging loss and, you know, still not want the press to hound you. The two aren’t mutually exclusive?

• Heart
Ruth and Eamonn won’t stay quiet about what has happened (said hopefully)

They are the only thing that makes TM watchable.

They’re far more qualified for the job than Phil and Holly...and the rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m rewatching ex on the beach and am on s2 - Stephen “bear” whatever comes across as an absolutely disgusting emotional abuser. I know after this he was with Charlotte Crosby and I think that ended badly too.
Anyone have any tea or even articles that will placate the anger I’m feeling rn?
He seems the kind of twat to kick a kid asking for an autograph out the way in case they mess up his bit of the queue to primark
My friend and I saw him having a cigarette outside a club; she went nuts asking him for a photo while I held her bag etc and to be fair to him, he was lovely about it. He asked me if I wanted one too, and I had to tell him I had absolutely no idea who he was. Watching his ego deflate like a cartoon balloon really was something - he visibly shrivelled. My friend was mortified but I was only telling the truth.

Now I know more about what an abusive and creepy arsehole he is, it's a delicious memory :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39