Secret Celeb Gossip #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest Popbitch newsletter mentioned a tape Diana had which recorded testimony from a Palace staff member about Charles doing something so bad, it would prevent him ever taking the throne.

I thought I'd read on here that he'd been caught doing something intimate to one of his footmen? Anyone else remember this?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The latest Popbitch newsletter mentioned a tape Diana had which recorded testimony from a Palace staff member about Charles doing something so bad, it would prevent him ever taking the throne.

I thought I'd read on here that he'd been caught doing something intimate to one of his footmen? Anyone else remember this?
Yes I do! What a rampant little man he was!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

i remember that. But shes been dead 20 years and no evidence has emerged. You would have thought that immediately after her death it would have been leaked.

Reactions: 14

I do. This story has been doing the rounds for years now. It does make you wonder if there’s something in it.

Reactions: 8
I do. This story has been doing the rounds for years now. It does make you wonder if there’s something in it.
Alternatively, it does make you think that if there were anything to it, it would’ve come out by now.

Reactions: 10
Okay.... appropriate for the day.

Husband has worked with Pudsey Bear...yes really. An event for Children in Need some years ago.

He described Pudsey as "a bleep" who demanded his own room so he could get "into character" and who was generally demanding of the staff working at the venue. 😂 He also apparently refused to attend any briefing meetings held for the performers at the event.

Disclaimer to add that it wasn't anyone famous inside Pudsey and that several people are employed to be Pudsey across the nation. It was just this particular Pudsey who was an hole. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 94
Reactions: 4
Okay.... appropriate for the day.

Husband has worked with Pudsey Bear...yes really. An event for Children in Need some years ago.

He described Pudsey as "a bleep" who demanded his own room so he could get "into character" and who was generally demanding of the staff working at the venue. 😂 He also apparently refused to attend any briefing meetings held for the performers at the event.

Disclaimer to add that it wasn't anyone famous inside Pudsey and that several people are employed to be Pudsey across the nation. It was just this particular Pudsey who was an hole. 😁
Get into character 😂🐻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Get into character 😂🐻
It's always the failed actors who have to lower themselves to being Pudsey Bears etc who are counts with an overinflated ego! Although saying that, one of my friends worked on Tellytubbies and said they were all great and a good laugh. I think hes still friends with Tinky Winky 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
On Twitter the rumours are it’s Mason Greenwood. I don’t know if there is evidence or if people just don’t like him.
Mason Greenwood is 19 and I think the papers have had to come out and say that the accused is in his 20s, so not him

Reactions: 11
Remember when Paul Burrell was about the go on trial for ‘stealing’ Diana’s belongings? Then as he was about the take the stand the Queen suddenly remembered that she’d given him permission to take them. Suspicious as duck that was. I know a lot of people dislike Burrell but he used to live near me and I know lots of people who met him and said he was really nice. He did a lot of stuff for charity and in particular the local hospice as well.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Remember when Paul Burrell was about the go on trial for ‘stealing’ Diana’s belongings? Then as he was about the take the stand the Queen suddenly remembered that she’d given him permission to take them. Suspicious as duck that was. I know a lot of people dislike Burrell but he used to live near me and I know lots of people who met him and said he was really nice. He did a lot of stuff for charity and in particular the local hospice as well.

Yeah I remember that, it was well fishy.

Makes me wonder what they were concerned about him saying,

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.