Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBoomers

My first post on here so hopefully I’m doing it right..
Following on from the Sabrina the Teenage Witch chat.. many years ago having a sleepover with a friend we put on the ‘naughty’ channels on Sky for a laugh and saw a p*rno starring Aunt Zelda 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Sniffany

Z lister gossip... Not sure of the exact relation, think it may be uncle- but Sadie Stuart (Elliott Wright from TOWIE wife) is related to the Acourt Brothers (Stephen Lawrence murder suspects) shocked the daily fail hasn’t worked that one out!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Absolutely awful that Meghan has lost a baby, very sad.
However, not sure whether I’m biased as I don’t like her, but the way she worded it in the article is just so ???? I don’t know, actress / monologue like??? Things like, “I knew as I clutched my firstborn child, that I was losing my second”

I thought she wanted privacy? The public never knew she was pregnant, she’ll probably become a patron for a miscarriage charity now- earning more money:rolleyes:
As someone who does not mind MM I did roll my eyes at the language she used. It’s a horrible thing to go through. If (IF) it helps anyone by talking about it that’s a good thing.

But yes, if you make a huge deal about wanting your privacy, why make such a private thing public?

petitspois

VIP Member
I really hope Green has to bow to public pressure to fill the pension hole. He has few friends in the media, so hopefully he'll get slaughtered. Those poor workers out of jobs just before Christmas.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
She’s got such an old fashioned face. Like from the time of the Tudors.
Yeh you are right! She has! She’s quite beautiful in her own way.
I don’t care whether she’s plus size, but whether you are skinny or fat I’m sick of seeing so many girls on insta with half their clothes off!!! 🙈🙈🙈but I think that’s just my age!
But in regards to her I always can’t help but feel that her getting her kit off is some sort of karma for her dad- I still think what him and Russel Brand did to Andrew Sachs was disgusting and disgraceful. Him and his granddaughter didn’t deserve any of that at all. Who a woman sleeps with is her business and not to be shared to the world, it was so disrespectful and Ross’s language was appalling. So I hope Honey keeps taking her clothes off and it might give Jonathan just a bit of embarrassment that their family felt at the time. Odious little man.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I can't imagine the Queen would have any issues evicting Penelope if she wanted the cottage for Christmas.

Netflix is in serious trouble for offending the royals.
Charles has successfully managed to rehabilitate his image since Diana died. But fact is he treated her like crap. The Crown has never shied away from being controversial, and they were never going to go easy on Charles when it came to his first marriage. Really the Royal publicity machine are just annoyed that all their hard work is potentially being undone.

Did anyone see Nigella on Graham Norton? She was slurring a little and it’s not the first time I’ve heard her speak like that. Sounded like her dentures were slipping. I’m hoping she just got pissed in the green room before showtime because I love her, but I also searched her on Twitter (as I always do when I’m watching TV “live” and a celeb is being weird) and a couple of people were saying she moves awkwardly like she’d had a stroke. I really hope not.
She’s always had quite an odd voice though
Not even if I'm in a rush and can't find a spoon? 🥄☕🍆
No! It’s a health and safety nightmare.

Did anyone see Nigella on Graham Norton? She was slurring a little and it’s not the first time I’ve heard her speak like that. Sounded like her dentures were slipping. I’m hoping she just got pissed in the green room before showtime because I love her, but I also searched her on Twitter (as I always do when I’m watching TV “live” and a celeb is being weird) and a couple of people were saying she moves awkwardly like she’d had a stroke. I really hope not.
She’s always had quite an odd voice though
Not even if I'm in a rush and can't find a spoon? 🥄☕🍆
No! It’s a health and safety nightmare.
Also, I didn’t know you “knew” Jack Whitehouse in the biblical l sense.

Yes Is agree, she really thought she was stepping into a fairytale,she had no idea that the whole thing was an arrangement.A lamb to the slaughter to be sure☹
The story is now that they both wanted to call it off, but its not that simple for a Royal Wedding obvs. It’s said now he told D he wasn’t in love with her. I got something 9n my feed fromLoose Women,I don’t watch it, but it must because of us neglecting willies to talkChas and Di. Anyway, someone on there made a very astute remark, that he probably did that to get her to take the rap!

Not really a fan of GB but it was hilarious on X Factor when he said Talisa had fag ash breath 😂
He came over quite harsh on that I feel.

A bit like Danielle Bux/Lineker. She worked her way up from the father of her eldest daughter through the sporting world until she nabbed Lineker. There was absolutely no way that wasn’t her goal.

I don’t believe it was anything other than a car accident but the cloak and dagger stuff re: the bodyguard just seems very strange.
That was Dodi the man child trying to look valid in front of Diana.

Y
It will be interesting to see if she donates any of the thousands that Mrs Rooney has been ordered to pay her to charity!
Not so fast! I think Mrs Vardy has a charitable bent. Have you seen her old man? if shagging him isn’t an act of charity I don’t know what is.
she’s earned that Rolex and veneers.

Wacko Jacko not in Classical MusicalDept:
He wouldn’t would he? It’s all adults in there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Silverback

VIP Member
Some pics of Kate Thornton in The Fail - looking like a Daniella Westbrook tribute act...
Ooh I have Kate Thornton tea! I briefly worked at the Emap publishing house and spent a bit of time in the Smash Hits office. The editorial team all absolutely HATED her. And then she fucking ruined the magazine and it died a death.

• Wow
  • Haha

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Yeah I remember that, it was well fishy.

Makes me wonder what they were concerned about him saying,
Basically the royal family were happy for him to go to prison for something he didn’t do, - until queenie somehow miraculously remembered he was innocent at the last minute. Lovely people.

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Restless Native

VIP Member
Has anyone else read the Fearne McCann story in the DM? Flown to Cannes on a private jet and lavished with gifts by a mystery multi-millionaire (but it wasn’t a relationship and has fizzled out)?

Is anyone else thinking what I’m thinking? 👀

(Also, the trashy outfit she’s wearing and the huge cheek fillers? Jeez).
Shes part of the porta party club ?

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I just remember "My name's Rebekah Vardy, and I'm famous for my charity work" 😂😂 Yes, love, that's why you were picked for I'm a Celeb, it was definitely all about your charity work.
Hahaha yes. Actually no love, your famous for who you are married to. She basically traded up in men until she hit what she perceived as the jackpot, a Premier League footballer. Though I often wonder if she’d have stuck with him had Leicester not won the PL and he hadn’t become famous off the back of that? It wasn’t long before that he’d been playing in the conference league.

He’s also an arrogant arse apparently. You’d think someone who basically just got very lucky would be a bit more humble wouldn‘t you?

NightCircus

I see Gary Lineker, the sanctimonious twat, couldn’t resist having a pop. Surely it’s not the time when someone has just died?
I find Gary Lineker a nasty piece of work. Like he only helps people (that refugee he took in) to make himself look good and so he can continue to be one of the most smug preachy people on the face of the planet. Makes my skin crawl as I just find something so fake about his whole thing.

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I think I’ve told this story here before but since odious little cnut Phillip Green is making the headlines...

My friend worked in the flagship Oxford Street Topshop. Phillip Green was visiting and kept his cigar lit inside, smoking it as he went. No ashtray so he had his PA follow him holding her cupped hands out to catch the ash.
I have absolutely no sympathy for Phillip Green, he was responsible for the closure of one of my favourite High Street stores - BHS. He does not deserve his knighthood, it should be removed. Sometimes karma is wonderful thing.

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
I'm so glad Eamonn and Ruth have been sacked. Awful people. He's a nasty man imo.

I don't care for Holly & Phi but they make it bearable. I refuse to watch it if E&R are hosting.
I would enjoy watching Alison Hammond host
I have met Eamonn a few times many years ago and he was always really friendly and not up his own arse. I can just about cope with Alison but cant stand Dermot. I think Ruth signed their fate when she did an official complaint against Saint Phil as he can do no wrong. But of course we are all able to have our own opinions so I respect yours.

• Sad