Secret Celeb Gossip #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fell down a Britney rabbit hole last night. Thank god for lockdown as I would never have found all these marvellous pages. Apparently Britney’s real voice sounds too much like Christine Guilera’s. So she was made to change the way she sings. It’s why she has to lip sync a lot because it’s putting such a strain on her voice. Apparently she was also under MK

I will too I’m a few mins lol
I know someone who has been a lightening manager (many moons ago and toured with lots of acts’
Britney lipsyncs because she sang her choreography. They used to teach her moves the music so she would be singing ‘shimmy shimmy, jump, instead of ‘hit me baby one more time’ This is a long time ago, maybe she’s learned them since. He said there used to be huge dramas, like she wasn’t going on stage because she’d got her period - this was before her well documented mental health problems were known

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Re popes. There was a researcher who has written on abuse in the Catholic Church on tinternet the other day, and he casually mentioned the last 4 or 5 popes were all gay. Apart from John Paul ll
I remember reading some snide comment re the German one who retired wearing Yve St Laurent shoes. I always thought they were hinting.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Britney’s whole image was created with men’s sexual fantasies in mind.I can’t imagine a 16/17 year old singer coming a long now and being so blatantly sexual like she was. It wouldn’t be at all acceptable.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
From the Pope to 5 Star, got to love the randomness of Secret Celeb Gossip!
No one is safe on here 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
From Wikipedia regarding Ray Cokes

During the Covid19 pandemic, Ray whilst living in Spain has been hosting a Instagram live show several nights a week.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t they all buy houses all next door to eachother? I think they lived in the Romford area, and Stefan seemed to be the one in charge. And I hope somebody will post a link to the “Phone In” scandal!! - Because I don’t know how to download videos/articles/photos on my I phone to post here. Yes, Iam bleeping stupid !! 😉😂

Stedman not Stefan 🤦‍♀️ (Told you I was stupid!!)
You're not.
I can't do any of that jazz either.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh yes! They loved the Crucified video didn’t they? Sad to say I watched it on You Tube the other day.

Used to love Most Wanted with Ray Cokes. I still have the Take That episodes on a vhs tape somewhere
Army of Lovers! Loved them. MTV played them all the time. Obsession and Ride the Bullet.

• Heart
I'm off to belt it out whilst making my lunch for work tomorrow. Needs to be done.
I've played a double jeux 😂
I cried and prayed adieu. Adieu, mon dieu!
I have the 12" - bloody loved dancing away in the house when everyone was out 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
The britney thread is really interesting, have a look at her Instagram and tiktok, the videos are strange. Overusing of emojis etc when she never used to. Speaking in that baby voice but if you go a bit further back its her normal deeper voice. Such a shame

Britney’s whole image was created with men’s sexual fantasies in mind.I can’t imagine a 16/17 year old singer coming a long now and being so blatantly sexual like she was. It wouldn’t be at all acceptable.
Absolutely and the tongue coming out as she sang

My lightening engineer buddy said they all pretty much sign along to backing tracks these days.
He’s hard to please but said the most powerful/amazing voice he heard was Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam. He said it was amazing (without any tricks and he could stand anywhere on stage and still hit the mike.).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My lightening engineer buddy said they all pretty much sign along to backing tracks these days.
He’s hard to please but said the most powerful/amazing voice he heard was Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam. He said it was amazing (without any tricks and he could stand anywhere on stage and still hit the mike.).
Eddie Vedder 🤤 Pearl Jam were another massive MTV rotation - along with Rage Against The Machine (hellooooo Zach de la Rocha) I really miss my late teens!

Btw I'm really sorry i never have gossip! I did meet that Fix It twunt once when I was about 9 - I'm from Scarborough and he was doing some road safety event at the Town Hall. I wanted his autograph and was quite a confident child so just went up to ask him. He told me off for being rude as I had asked before and he told me to wait, but my Mum wanted to leave - he said something like "little girls should have better manners" but did sign some booklet. I remember thinking he wasnt a nice man. He had such a bad reputation in Scarborough amongst my generation then there were older who liked him. Someone my Mum worked with years later used to be one of his 'companions' being taken for meals out - she was really petite in stature and only about 10 years older than me. I never understood why she would go as he was just so creepy.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Eddie Vedder’s voice 😍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.