Secret Celeb Gossip #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats with the gap in her teeth? The girl brings in millions working and she looks like this?
I listened to an answer from a dentist, on a thread about this earlier. He reckons she probably had dental bonding done to fill in the gap when she was younger. This only lasts a certain number of years before it falls out and she just hasn't bothered to get it replaced. Seems fairly feasible to me.

Reactions: 9
Someone mention Stefan 🤪🤪

This made me giggle..... Boris you look like a woman meh your feet must stink 🤪🤪🤪
Fucks sake!!! Hunky Stefan with his “Everyone wants to duck me” cool stare, reminds me of those weird looking blokes who used to model Y-Fronts in the Freemans Catalogue 😂😂😂✏ (Pencil Dick)..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fucks sake!!! Hunky Stefan with his “Everyone wants to duck me” cool stare, reminds me of those weird looking blokes who used to model Y-Fronts in the Freemans Catalogue 😂😂😂✏ (Pencil Dick)..
Pencil Dick reserved for dearest Jack
I did actually meet SD in Liverpool when he was in panto, literally smacked into him walking past Lime Street... I said Stefan how are you.... he must have thought who the duck are you 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I listened to an answer from a dentist, on a thread about this earlier. He reckons she probably had dental bonding done to fill in the gap when she was younger. This only lasts a certain number of years before it falls out and she just hasn't bothered to get it replaced. Seems fairly feasible to me.
I thought she had veneers? Not her original teeth.

Reactions: 2
Guido fawkes has it redacted but not sure where the unredacted one exists.
There will be an unredacted list in Parliament kept under lock and key amongst the staff. Can confirm that more or less everything on that list is true!

There was a version going round some of the WhatsApp groups but I’m not sure if people will still have it on their phones or not. My Westminster connection was sent it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There will be an unredacted list in Parliament kept under lock and key amongst the staff. Can confirm that more or less everything on that list is true!

There was a version going round some of the WhatsApp groups but I’m not sure if people will still have it on their phones or not. My Westminster connection was sent it
It's been posted on the westminster men thread

Reactions: 3

OMG I want to know what’s on this !!

Talking Westminster the Education Secretary, Gavin Williamson, was in my year at Sixth Form. All I remember was he was very studious, I was very not (nightclubs took priority)
And folk singer Eliza Carthy was too - I found her quite up herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Re popes. There was a researcher who has written on abuse in the Catholic Church on tinternet the other day, and he casually mentioned the last 4 or 5 popes were all gay. Apart from John Paul ll
I remember reading some snide comment re the German one who retired wearing Yve St Laurent shoes. I always thought they were hinting.
I remember when that pope was elected, there was a joke doing the rounds that the only reason he got elected was because he was first to get his towel on the lounger. I told it to my (horrible) German sister-in-law and it did NOT go down well!
Did I mention she's a miserable cow? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Saw them in concert last year. He didn't engage with the audience at all except hello and goodbye. It was Magne who did all the talking...
I saw them too, at the O2. Magne was so charming and very handsome, I thought he was far more attractive than Morton (who I had such a crush on back in the day). Poor Pål looked really gaunt and ill

• Heart
A friend of mine is good friends with Alexa Chung and apparently Alexa slept with David Beckham fairly recently. Apparently he shags everything that moves and pays a fortune in NDAs. He's also getting a secret tunnel built so he can sneak women in away from prying eyes. Victoria knows what's going on but accepts as long as he is 'discreet'.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
A friend of mine is good friends with Alexa Chung and apparently Alexa slept with David Beckham fairly recently. Apparently he shags everything that moves and pays a fortune in NDAs. He's also getting a secret tunnel built so he can sneak women in away from prying eyes. Victoria knows what's going on but accepts as long as he is 'discreet'.
He obviously likes the very skinny look then

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.