Secret Celeb Gossip #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they all buy houses all next door to eachother? I think they lived in the Romford area, and Stefan seemed to be the one in charge. And I hope somebody will post a link to the “Phone In” scandal!! - Because I don’t know how to download videos/articles/photos on my I phone to post here. Yes, Iam bleeping stupid !! 😉😂

Stedman not Stefan 🤦‍♀️ (Told you I was stupid!!)
Joanie, you are definitely not stupid!

5 Star were originally from Romford, Rush Green I think (although they moved away to somewhere a bit fancier - no one wanted to live in Essex in those days - when the money came rolling in!), I went to school with one of their cousins. They were very much pushed into the whole thing by their dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
David Beckham has aged really badly, he’s not even that old really yet looks about 60. So leathery. He’s about as attractive as cold sick.

Oh BTW, I’m sure you all know anyway, but he’s got a daughter slightly older than Brooklyn who lives in Alderly Edge, Cheshire, Her mum was paid off years ago, I wonder if the girl knows who her Dad is?

• Wow
Reactions: 35
David Beckham has aged really badly, he’s not even that old really yet looks about 60. So leathery. He’s about as attractive as cold sick.

Oh BTW, I’m sure you all know anyway, but he’s got a daughter slightly older than Brooklyn who lives in Alderly Edge, Cheshire, Her mum was paid off years ago, I wonder if the girl knows who her Dad is?
And hasn't he got one from Harpers teacher? Did they move her school, or the teacher leave can imagine Victoria being happy! She looked super pissed of at Harry and Meghans wedding!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.