Secret Celeb Gossip #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I did also once meet Michael Brunsun outside No 10 - when you used to be able to get written permission to go up Downing Street. I think I was about 14 - really geeky - and wanted to be a journalist. He happily had a chat with me about journalism and the different ways into it for about 20 minutes. My Dad camcordered it at the time.
He was very well spoken and so nice. Really made my day!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
MTV used to play lots of the same videos in rotation. My brother and I would stay up late with a beer and agree to go to bed the next time Run DMC were played.

What are Five Star up to now? I always thought they looked a lot older than they were.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's now dating Dr Zoe now(from this morning prog)
I am shocked that Dr Zoe Williams is married to Ulrika's ex, Hunter from Gladiators. He always struck me as an all brawn and no brains type?...Apparently she was Amazon on the show. Should have trademarked the name!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I am shocked that Dr Zoe Williams is married to Ulrika's ex, Hunter from Gladiators. He always struck me as an all brawn and no brains type?...Apparently she was Amazon on the show. Should have trademarked the name!!
Wow I never knew she was a gladiator!!😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Here’s the vid that Joanie and someone else (sorry) mentioned. I feel so bad for Britney now. Also I can’t believe this guy has that top too... 🤣🤣
I also read that the reason she had her breakdown was because she had broken her MK Ultra programming.... ( I love unusual theories)

He looks like he’d fart constantly to me.
He seems to be like he’d smell of peanuts too

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Magne's solo albums are (surprisingly) fantastic and don't get much attention over here. I get the impression the a-ha friendship groups, which were originally Paul/Pål and Mags/Magne changed over the years to Paul and his wife Lauren (who had/have a group called Savoy) versus Magne and Morten - mostly creative differences.

Can't help but feel Paul/Pål got quite arrogant/envious as the years went by? There's definitely a lot of "artistic turbulence" in a-ha.
[/QUOTE]
More artistic turbulence than Matt and Luke Goss...🤪🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Whats with the gap in her teeth? The girl brings in millions working and she looks like this?

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Friends of mine were friends of some Norwegian shipping magnates and met Morten a few times back in the 90s. They said he was v nice.

• Heart
I have to call him Morten Horten Harket because of Smash Hits

I have literally no gossip because my ISP won’t let me on datalounge anymore.

• Haha
Oh yes! They loved the Crucified video didn’t they? Sad to say I watched it on You Tube the other day.

Used to love Most Wanted with Ray Cokes. I still have the Take That episodes on a vhs tape somewhere
I watched it on you tube before... I had it on cassette

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have to call him Morten Horten Harket because of Smash Hits

I have literally no gossip because my ISP won’t let me on datalounge anymore.
When they first lived in London (their "poverty years" when they didn't have a record deal - not sure if they were illegals because Magne had a "casual" pub job that paid £1 an hour!) they thought it hilarious there was a "Horton Market" somewhere. I might be remembering that story wrong as I'm not sure it still exists, haha.

There was also a tale of Magne pushing Morten's head through a window - whether it was a huge bust-up or boys joshing around, who knows.

Ah, yes, "Dame David Of Bowie" and "Sir Frederick Of Mercury" and back, Back, BACK! (think Neil Tennant coined that one). Smash Hits was really clever and witty at times - if you liked childish humour. And I loved their stupid questions, the only one I remember is, "What colour is Thursday?" (that one may have been influenced by hallucinogens - or Top Deck shandy, haha).

There's a tribute video to Take On Me looking back on it...where Morten meets Bunty Bailey again (who was his girlfriend for a while) after so many decades! It's actually quite sweet. Trying to find it, so I can post it on here..
(Edit: It's around 6:40)
The first version of TOM was crap and an almighty flop, but Morten looks HOT and camps it up for the camera...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Magne's solo albums are (surprisingly) fantastic and don't get much attention over here. I get the impression the a-ha friendship groups, which were originally Paul/Pål and Mags/Magne changed over the years to Paul and his wife Lauren (who had/have a group called Savoy) versus Magne and Morten - mostly creative differences.

Can't help but feel Paul/Pål got quite arrogant/envious as the years went by? There's definitely a lot of "artistic turbulence" in a-ha.
More artistic turbulence that Matt and Luke Goss...🤪🤪🤪🤪
[/QUOTE]
Aha are Knights in Norway aren’t they? I love this. It just makes me like them even more

• Heart
  • Haha
@Lau lau
Joking arnt you... we didn’t have a house phone and there was no way I was going over the phone box those numbers cost a fortune in them days.... My cash was strictly for my 10p mix or 20 mojos if I was feeling savvy😁😁😁😁😁
Ooh I used to love those foam banana penny sweets, and the sherbet flying saucers!! Yes - I’m only joking 😂. I wish it had been me, but like you, I was banned from the house phone (parents even put a bloody lock on it !!). 😉😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Didn’t they all buy houses all next door to eachother? I think they lived in the Romford area, and Stefan seemed to be the one in charge. And I hope somebody will post a link to the “Phone In” scandal!! - Because I don’t know how to download videos/articles/photos on my I phone to post here. Yes, Iam bleeping stupid !! 😉😂

Stedman not Stefan 🤦‍♀️ (Told you I was stupid!!)
Someone mention Stefan 🤪🤪

The problem with Boris Johnson for me is, he looks as though he’d have smelly feet 🤷‍♀️
This made me giggle..... Boris you look like a woman meh your feet must stink 🤪🤪🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.