Secret Celeb Gossip #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rewatching Sex and the City and can’t even look at Kim Catrall and SJP in the same scene knowing that what went down between them.

I always liked Sarah but it is kind of off putting knowing she treated Kim like that as if she was in secondary school.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m just going to leave this video of Demi Moore and see what people think of this 🤯🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Just reading how Ed Sheeran wants to buy out three of his neighbours so he doesn't have to go the long way 'round to visit a lake on the edge of his property. Seems he already owns most of the village and there is something just barmy to me that someone would need to have all the things Ed has in the one patch, sealed off from the rest of the world. What's the deal with him? Something not "normal" there with his property obsessed to the point where he needs his own pub, church, etc.

Reactions: 41
Just reading how Ed Sheeran wants to buy out three of his neighbours so he doesn't have to go the long way 'round to visit a lake on the edge of his property. Seems he already owns most of the village and there is something just barmy to me that someone would need to have all the things Ed has in the one patch, sealed off from the rest of the world. What's the deal with him? Something not "normal" there with his property obsessed to the point where he needs his own pub, church, etc.
He's just a very private person.

Not the biggest fan of his music, but I know a few people who've known him for a long time - genuinely someone who's decent and stayed that way over the years.

This David Walliams video from 2007 has resurfaced and it's pretty grim -

Very creepy person.

Reactions: 11

Not the biggest fan of his music, but I know a few people who've known him for a long time - genuinely someone who's decent and stayed that way over the years.
I've never seen anything like it though, him turning that whole village into his own private thing. It just doesn't seem right.

Re: David Walliams... he has always given me big time creeps. I had to stop watching BGT once he was on the panel. His "gay for Cowell" routine is just beyond weird and he has always unsettled me in general. I have rarely has a visceral to any one person than the one I feel for DW.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Very creepy person.
Same here - his music isn't my thing but I've known him (I use the term loosely...we're not friends as such) since he was a kid. He's pretty private and still fairly level-headed for the most part. I don't think I'd do that whole buy out my neighbours thing, but I'm not famous so can't really relat.

Reactions: 14
Sickening predatory behaviour.from both Moore and Walliams.
Interesting how Walliams was once seen as a national hero due to his charity swimming feats; how,often have we seen such people,set up a false persona via that route?

I've heard murmurs that some are trying to revive Barrymore's career, despite him refusing to give evidence at the inquest into the sexual torture and killing of Stewart Lubbock, his running away from the scene of the crime, and other extremely disturbing and suspicious aspects of the case.

I think he paid off the attendees, as all refused refused to co-operate, and most were un-known to eachother. I also suspect some sort sort of,police corruption, as there was no immediate investigation, even allowing his P.A, to go back in and tidy up!

I've also pointed out the horrible history of Stephen K.Amos.

It seems if your big enough or useful enough laws and normal codes of behaviour don't apply to celebrities even now.

I suggest if anyone else is sickened by abusers being employed in high profile entertainment they should contact the relevant T.V Channels.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Same here - his music isn't my thing but I've known him (I use the term loosely...we're not friends as such) since he was a kid. He's pretty private and still fairly level-headed for the most part. I don't think I'd do that whole buy out my neighbours thing, but I'm not famous so can't really relat.
To be fair he does otherwise come across as a decent bloke, paying his workers during corona and not using the goverment to do that like so many other celebs. I'm a really private person too but I just can't wrap my head around his village obsession. Sorry, to me it's just strange.

Reactions: 11
Sort of review:

gangsters. Ask Joan Collins Fan Club
soap Stars vile behaviour, - water sports and general,tosser type,behaviour.
Pete Beale worst offender.
Scummy celebs flouting lockdown.
Odds and sods on Chris Evans,Richard Madden , the perennial speculation.
Orlando Bloom
Nailed down :Rod Stewart has short arms and long pockets, and Katherine Jenkins is a witch and annoying. As Thom Yorke would say no surprises.
Nicholas Lyndhurst and Barbara Windsor, a mixed bag of views.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

This is really sad.

Naya was in Glee for those that don't know who she is.
Glee kind of shocks me seeming so many cast members have big issues

Lea Michele is easily one of the most hated celebs in hollywood
Cory Monteith had severe drug addiction and od’d
Mark Salling was a paedophile who ended up committing suicide
Naya who had domestic abuse charges against her and mental health issues in the past and now presumed dead
Blake Jenner beating up Melissa Benoist throughout their marriage

idk a lot of the cast that starred on it seemed very troubled and have had issues

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh my goodness, that poor, poor little boy and poor Naya. Please let them find her Ok 😞
That song Big Sean wrote about her was disgusting, I remember feeling so sorry for her when it was released.

Reactions: 6
I’m just going to leave this video of Demi Moore and see what people think of this 🤯🤢🤮
Tbh I ain’t even that surprised with Demi Moore, she was married to Bruce Willis who was gifting a young teenage aged Aaron Carter cars.

What disgusts me most is that these celebrities go back to a lifestyle where people are jealous of them and have wealth that people can’t even imagine. All while the people they exploited ended up having major issues with drugs and mental health and deemed crazy whilst the people who caused it are praised and treated like royalty.

It is also one of the reasons why Robert Downey Jr was a complete mess for years as he was supposedly severely abused by his fathers friends and then his dad ignored it and enabled him to forget about it with substance abuse

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Less exciting than some of this, but I’ve just remembered that I used to do an exercise class with Kate Ford (Tracey Luv). She was very, very slim and used to check her phone all the way through. I was pleased that I was fitter than her, despite being four times the size of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.