Secret Celeb Gossip #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hopefully there's not any "Madonna's Real Voice" audio clips - from what I have heard (when she's not lip synching) she's horrific. Mind you, so was Simon Le Bon (particularly bad in the live Duran Duran Arena LP - showing my age again!).
I remember him being also bad during Live Aid! He was a child actor if I recall, was it not Persil he advertised?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ray Cokes was incredibly likeable and anarchic and just ruddy good fun. Where did he go? We need to find him!

I loved Crucified by Army Of Lovers, though their album was pretty pants, imo :)

Oh, and Davina McCall was the sexy mysterious Cat Lady* on his MTV show (might have been during her drug years, not sure). She wore some sort of masquerade cat mask and fetishy clothing. My over-active imagination might be remembering it wrong.

There's actually a thread about Ray Cokes/Davina on Digital Spy (found after a quick Google)..will have a read.. https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/423954/davina-and-ray-cokes

*Digital Spy suggests the character was "Naughty Nina" and it wasn't Davina. Though someone else says it was! Hmm.

And: "..remember on SKY analogue there was some German channels that used to show a real log fire at night nothing else !! Now and again someone would stick another log on it" (I used to find that hilarious - better than the test card! That was RTL, I think - which also showed rather obviously not-actually-doing-anything-sexual soft pr0n as well).
My parents used to huff and puff when I wanted to watch Most Wanted....they admitted a few years ago that they actually loved it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Saw them in concert last year. He didn't engage with the audience at all except hello and goodbye. It was Magne who did all the talking...
I've seen A-ha many times since 1986,and Morten has always been that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I fell down a Britney rabbit hole last night. Thank god for lockdown as I would never have found all these marvellous pages. Apparently Britney’s real voice sounds too much like Christine Guilera’s. So she was made to change the way she sings. It’s why she has to lip sync a lot because it’s putting such a strain on her voice. Apparently she was also under MK Ultra Control

I will too I’m a few mins lol
I'm off to belt it out whilst making my lunch for work tomorrow. Needs to be done.
I've played a double jeux 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol yes I remember that 🤣Really felt for them. My friend dated Doris from five star for a while. Stedman is lovely. Saw the others out and about alot driving their many cars where I lived.
Didn’t they all buy houses all next door to eachother? I think they lived in the Romford area, and Stefan seemed to be the one in charge. And I hope somebody will post a link to the “Phone In” scandal!! - Because I don’t know how to download videos/articles/photos on my I phone to post here. Yes, Iam bleeping stupid !! 😉😂

Stedman not Stefan 🤦‍♀️ (Told you I was stupid!!)

• Haha
Didn’t they all buy houses all next door to eachother? I think they lived in the Romford area, and Stefan seemed to be the one in charge. And I hope somebody will post a link to the “Phone In” scandal!! - Because I don’t know how to download videos/articles/photos on my I phone to post here. Yes, Iam bleeping stupid !! 😉😂

Here you go!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

They had a huge mansion in Sunningdale. I lived nearby in south Ascot.

Is it true that Britney’s children don’t live with her? When you follow her on social media you realise she’s totally emotionally stunted at about 15 years old. It’s so sad. She’s been totally exploited and he’d her whole life.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
To be fair with the amount of cosmetic surgery many celebs have these days any one of them could be considered doppelgängers compared to how they used to look🤣

I feel so sad for Britney, something isn’t right about her situation for sure.

• Haha
To be fair with the amount of cosmetic surgery many celebs have these days any one of them could be considered doppelgängers compared to how they used to look🤣

I feel so sad for Britney, something isn’t right about her situation for sure.
Her dad ”looks after” everything. And she has to pay him for the privilege and she is only allowed $1500 a month to spend. I feel for her

• Wow
Here you go Joan - he's now at the FT. Don't look too closely at the painted version of him, though - they've made him look like he's had a stroke:

The problem with Boris Johnson for me is, he looks as though he’d have smelly feet 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Miley C & Cher have both publicly spoken about Free Britney

It’s absolutely heartbreaking she’s essentially a slave 😔 I feel like her “boyfriend” is more of a handler.

God I love Cher. She’s as mad as a goose but a heart of gold

• Haha
Talking of a-ha (I am a bit of an a-ha nut, even now).

Does anyone remember when Morten Harket (<3) and his partner Inez appeared on All-Star Mr & Mrs (presented by everyone's favourite ubiquitous telly male, Schofe, at the time - circa 2000). I was in London to see Depeche Mode at the O2 and it appeared on the telly in the hotel bar. My brother who accompanied me is 13 years younger and had no idea why I suddenly got all excited!

Don't get me wrong, Morten came across as being rather evasive when it came to expressing affection for his partner, though he wasn't outright horrible. He does have a tendency to waffle and become a bit navel-gazing. Schofield, on the other hand, appeared to absolutely LOATHE him, there was a definite bad vibe there.

Maybe they've encountered each other during the height of a-ha's teenybopper madness period (1985-6) when PS was in children's telly? Philip really seemed to hate him and didn't even bother to hide it.

Any a-ha fans (or people who viewed this piece of light entertainment fluff back then) who saw this episode? All 3 clips are on Youtube, will have to watch them again and see if it's as frosty as I remember!

Handy to have around if you can't open your bottle of beer, though. I'm here all week.

(I've never liked her, I've always imagined she'd be all "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" like dear old Cilla).
I don’t pick up frostiness. Just normal Schofe and his usual attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.