Secret Celeb Gossip #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of mine is good friends with Alexa Chung and apparently Alexa slept with David Beckham fairly recently. Apparently he shags everything that moves and pays a fortune in NDAs. He's also getting a secret tunnel built so he can sneak women in away from prying eyes. Victoria knows what's going on but accepts as long as he is 'discreet'.
Yes I heard this from my niece whose bro in law works for the law firm that sorts it.
He also said he's into some mad old tit. I did post this before, but it bore repeating.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes I heard this from my niece whose bro in law works for the law firm that sorts it.
He also said he's into some mad old tit. I did post this before, but it bore repeating.
Sorry don't mean to be a bore. Just joined tattle as I have a fair bit of gossip that I thought people here might appreciate.
Get fed up of the 'happy family' act...
I wonder what mad tit Davids into... I really shouldn't be so interested lol

BTW. heard he likes trans women too but I wouldn't consider that mad tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A friend of mine is good friends with Alexa Chung and apparently Alexa slept with David Beckham fairly recently. Apparently he shags everything that moves and pays a fortune in NDAs. He's also getting a secret tunnel built so he can sneak women in away from prying eyes. Victoria knows what's going on but accepts as long as he is 'discreet'.
Is this the expensive " Security entrance " they are building ? What do women get out of this kind of thing, they shag some old guy and can't tell anyone about it. Remember the days of the NOTW kiss and tell ? They could make as much money as us mugs working all year :mad:

Reactions: 6
Is this the expensive " Security entrance " they are building ? What do women get out of this kind of thing, they shag some old guy and can't tell anyone about it. Remember the days of the NOTW kiss and tell ? They could make as much money as us mugs working all year :mad:
Yes, a 'security entrance' or a 'privacy entrance'.
A lot of the girls/women get paid off.

Reactions: 1
Yes, a 'security entrance' more like a 'privacy entrance'.
A lot of them get paid off. Telling a few close friends is different to selling a story to a newspaper.
I don't know what you mean, they do it to tell their friends ?

Reactions: 1
I have just stumbled across this random clip on Reddit of BoJo attending a nudist protest in the early 2000’s (dw he has clothes on). Nothing more to add, just thought I’d share before going to bed🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Beckhams must be relieved that their photographer son managed to pin down a billionaires daughter...although did anyone else hear that she was a super brat and pushed her nanny down the stairs as a child???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He was a rather well-paid footballer and he’s probably invested well.
He earned $74mill in his first year OFF the pitch... and have highly lucrative brand partnerships plus huge income from his own company. Doesn’t even need the money he made in his football career years really.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Obscene his idiot son getting engaged and saying will spend £4m on 2 weddings when ;
1 - no one cares!
2 - many people are at their lowest right now with lack of earnings etc

disgusting. Would love to smack young Brooklyn round the puss with a wet fish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Joking arnt you... we didn’t have a house phone and there was no way I was going over the phone box those numbers cost a fortune in them days.... My cash was strictly for my 10p mix or 20 mojos if I was feeling savvy😁😁😁😁😁
Mmm mojo's....

Yes, a 'security entrance' or a 'privacy entrance'.
A lot of the girls/women get paid off.
Papers are skint now and what with the phone hacking and police bribery off the table they probably cant pay more than Beckham and still risk being sued.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Obscene his idiot son getting engaged and saying will spend £4m on 2 weddings when ;
1 - no one cares!
2 - many people are at their lowest right now with lack of earnings etc

disgusting. Would love to smack young Brooklyn round the puss with a wet fish.
I don't mean to comment on anyone's looks, but there is no way that guy would have girls falling at his feet were it not for who his parents are. He is incredibly average, at a push....
Sorry don't mean to be a bore. Just joined tattle as I have a fair bit of gossip that I thought people here might appreciate.

You're not a bore!! I have wondered if he might be bi. The dyed hair and tatts on leathery old skin isn't a great look either *shiver

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't mean to comment on anyone's looks, but there is no way that guy would have girls falling at his feet were it not for who his parents are. He is incredibly average, at a push....

You're not a bore!! I have wondered if he might be bi. The dyed hair and tatts on leathery old skin isn't a great look either *shiver
I can just imagine his Terrible patter too. “Me me me...”

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I heard this about 30 years ago, my sister was married to a guy who is now a woman and he (as she was then) used to go to certain clubs and Becks was there, dressed as a woman. My sister knew all about her “husband” and was very supportive, although divorced now, they are still best friends.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Here’s a link to the new thread https://tattle.life/threads/secret-celeb-gossip-21.7474/

I heard this about 30 years ago, my sister was married to a guy who is now a woman and he (as she was then) used to go to certain clubs and Becks was there, dressed as a woman. My sister knew all about her “husband” and was very supportive, although divorced now, they are still best friends.
I don’t believe this as he’d only have been 15.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.