Secret Celeb Gossip #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a Britney thread and they’ve spoken about it a lot, it all seems really sad with Britney apparently giving her fans signs that she needs help and such. I’ve seen that Shane docu, think it was in one of his conspiracy series ones and it was so weird - like you say apparently her actual voice Is completely different to the one we all know. It was with the “Avril Levine died and has been replaced by a doppelgänger” story if I remember correctly - that one is a bit more far fetched obviously haha!
Ah, thanks KT !! And yes, the Shane video on Brittney was indeed on of the “Conspiracy” videos he used to do. Do you think that you might be able to provide a link to Shane’s video please? As I think that a few people on this thread might be interested in seeing it.. 😘

There’s a Britney thread and they’ve spoken about it a lot, it all seems really sad with Britney apparently giving her fans signs that she needs help and such. I’ve seen that Shane docu, think it was in one of his conspiracy series ones and it was so weird - like you say apparently her actual voice Is completely different to the one we all know. It was with the “Avril Levine died and has been replaced by a doppelgänger” story if I remember correctly - that one is a bit more far fetched obviously haha!
If you search YouTube for Britney real voice you'll find loads of videos with her natural deeper voice, which is a damned sight more powerful than the one they marketed her with. There is one of her singing on a talent show as a child, which shows how capable a singer she actually is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Talking of a-ha (I am a bit of an a-ha nut, even now).

Does anyone remember when Morten Harket (<3) and his partner Inez appeared on All-Star Mr & Mrs (presented by everyone's favourite ubiquitous telly male, Schofe, at the time - circa 2000). I was in London to see Depeche Mode at the O2 and it appeared on the telly in the hotel bar. My brother who accompanied me is 13 years younger and had no idea why I suddenly got all excited!

Don't get me wrong, Morten came across as being rather evasive when it came to expressing affection for his partner, though he wasn't outright horrible. He does have a tendency to waffle and become a bit navel-gazing. Schofield, on the other hand, appeared to absolutely LOATHE him, there was a definite bad vibe there.

Maybe they've encountered each other during the height of a-ha's teenybopper madness period (1985-6) when PS was in children's telly? Philip really seemed to hate him and didn't even bother to hide it.

Any a-ha fans (or people who viewed this piece of light entertainment fluff back then) who saw this episode? All 3 clips are on Youtube, will have to watch them again and see if it's as frosty as I remember!

Handy to have around if you can't open your bottle of beer, though. I'm here all week.

(I've never liked her, I've always imagined she'd be all "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" like dear old Cilla).
Saw them in concert last year. He didn't engage with the audience at all except hello and goodbye. It was Magne who did all the talking...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Miley C & Cher have both publicly spoken about Free Britney

It’s absolutely heartbreaking she’s essentially a slave 😔 I feel like her “boyfriend” is more of a handler.
Just an observation, but why, every time I see one of Cher's Tweets quoted, does Cher have to post in CAPS LOCK?

I mean, she's Cher! She doesn't need to draw attention to what she has to say!

Proof: https://twitter.com/cher
Saw them in concert last year. He didn't engage with the audience at all except hello and goodbye. It was Magne who did all the talking...
Magne's solo albums are (surprisingly) fantastic and don't get much attention over here. I get the impression the a-ha friendship groups, which were originally Paul/Pål and Mags/Magne changed over the years to Paul and his wife Lauren (who had/have a group called Savoy) versus Magne and Morten - mostly creative differences.

Can't help but feel Paul/Pål got quite arrogant/envious as the years went by? There's definitely a lot of "artistic turbulence" in a-ha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There are websites trying to prove any a list celebrity has been replaced at some time or another.
Yep, I’ve seen a few of them, but the fake Paul McCartney one is really mad!! Apparently, the “real” Paul died in a car crash in the 60’s, and they had to find a doppelgänger to replace him, even Paul has addressed the rumours on several talk shows, and he was just laughing about it.. I’d be interested to see if anyone here believes any doppelgänger rumours about other celebs?!! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What has she said? You'd think there would be more fuss being made!
Was just two emojis think ;
💔😭
which is kind of lame but also pretty major she has done it..?

Thank you for sharing re Britney -will occupy me tonight. Didn’t know that about Cher and Miley. How sad for Britney.
I remember the clip of her when she was young belting out a ballad too that’s what makes some of that post plausible

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I loved MTV Europe in the early 90s - the music I discovered through that was so broad spectrum. Songs like Hobo Humping Slobo Babe by Whale, Crucified by Army of Lovers, anything by Nina Hagen and Jellyfish. Rock block on VH1 was fab too. My Dad rigged our hi-fi up to the TV so we could blast music through the house and I made so many mixtapes!
Hate MTV now!
Oh yes! They loved the Crucified video didn’t they? Sad to say I watched it on You Tube the other day.

Used to love Most Wanted with Ray Cokes. I still have the Take That episodes on a vhs tape somewhere

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Used to love Most Wanted with Ray Cokes. I still have the Take That episodes on a vhs tape somewhere
Ray Cokes was incredibly likeable and anarchic and just ruddy good fun. Where did he go? We need to find him!

I loved Crucified by Army Of Lovers, though their album was pretty pants, imo :)

Oh, and Davina McCall was the sexy mysterious Cat Lady* on his MTV show (might have been during her drug years, not sure). She wore some sort of masquerade cat mask and fetishy clothing. My over-active imagination might be remembering it wrong.

There's actually a thread about Ray Cokes/Davina on Digital Spy (found after a quick Google)..will have a read.. https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/423954/davina-and-ray-cokes

*Digital Spy suggests the character was "Naughty Nina" and it wasn't Davina. Though someone else says it was! Hmm.

And: "..remember on SKY analogue there was some German channels that used to show a real log fire at night nothing else !! Now and again someone would stick another log on it" (I used to find that hilarious - better than the test card! That was RTL, I think - which also showed rather obviously not-actually-doing-anything-sexual soft pr0n as well).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep, I’ve seen a few of them, but the fake Paul McCartney one is really mad!! Apparently, the “real” Paul died in a car crash in the 60’s, and they had to find a doppelgänger to replace him, even Paul has addressed the rumours on several talk shows, and he was just laughing about it.. I’d be interested to see if anyone here believes any doppelgänger rumours about other celebs?!! 🤔
Another good one is the conspiracy of Pope Paul VI (the last pope X 4). He apparently was replaced by a double who would do would what the mafia, freemasons, satanists, Left wing conspirators, right wing conspirators etc. (delete as appropriate) and then the next Pope (John Paul I) found out, and was then killed.

• Wow
Britney's real singing voice!
I did not know this!

I feel a bit sad for britney if shes been made to sing/sound like nails down a blackboard when she really has this voice!

Am I late to the party? Did anyone else just find out this brand new information?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hopefully there's not any "Madonna's Real Voice" audio clips - from what I have heard (when she's not lip synching) she's horrific. Mind you, so was Simon Le Bon (particularly bad in the live Duran Duran Arena LP - showing my age again!).

• Haha
Oh yes! They loved the Crucified video didn’t they? Sad to say I watched it on You Tube the other day.

Got Crucified on my Spotify playlist 🙌🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This post just reminded me of one of when 5Star appeared on a Saturday morning kids show, and someone rang in and asked them why they were so bleeping crap!!! Does anyone else remember this?!!
Lol yes I remember that 🤣Really felt for them. My friend dated Doris from five star for a while. Stedman is lovely. Saw the others out and about alot driving their many cars where I lived.

Reactions: 8
If you search YouTube for Britney real voice you'll find loads of videos with her natural deeper voice, which is a damned sight more powerful than the one they marketed her with. There is one of her singing on a talent show as a child, which shows how capable a singer she actually is.
I fell down a Britney rabbit hole last night. Thank god for lockdown as I would never have found all these marvellous pages. Apparently Britney’s real voice sounds too much like Christine Guilera’s. So she was made to change the way she sings. It’s why she has to lip sync a lot because it’s putting such a strain on her voice. Apparently she was also under MK Ultra Control

Got Crucified on my Spotify playlist 🙌🙌🙌
I will too I’m a few mins lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.