Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it really says something about a woman shoving pringles in her nun because when it went viral people thought it would be the whole tube!
I thought they were referring to Pringles and her minge because they thought her labia looked like Pringles. šŸ˜³ Didnt realise she shoved pringles in there.
Hope it wasnā€™t salt and vinegar. Ouch!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What?! They are getting divorced?!
Brody & Josh split in November. If you Google ā€˜Brody Dalle Unicourtā€™ you can see some of the court filings including restraining orders. On Joshā€™s Instagram he put up stories about ā€˜living with a narcissistā€™ and how she tried to stop him seeing the kids. I absolutely love the bones of him so Iā€™m kinda Team Josh šŸ¤£ But who knows what goes on....šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
I am OBSESSED with Josh Homme. I wonder what happened with him & Brody? She seemed to take out a restraining order but his Instagram is full of hints that she cheated. Either way, at least I have 0.00001% more of a chance now that heā€™s single šŸ¤£
Who did josh Homme date before Brody? Was he with a model for a long time? From before he got famous? I might have goss on him but Iā€™m not sure if it is this band.

Reactions: 1
Who did josh Homme date before Brody? Was he with a model for a long time? From before he got famous? I might have goss on him but Iā€™m not sure if it is this band.
Iā€™m not too sure! I know he met Brody when he was 23 but she was married to someone else so they didnā€™t get together until a few years later. He was in a band called Kyuss before QOTSA.

Reactions: 2
I was very Team Josh, like sliding around all over my seat Team Josh, but then he kicked that photographer in the face and no. I saw a gig on that tour and it was plain he was off his head again. Talking some very precocious bullsquirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right. Iā€™ve had a look and I think it is him.
This is about the time before Josh was with Brody. Late 90s/early 00s. He had a long term girlfriend he lived with who was absolutely beautiful but Iā€™m not sure she did much. Maybe a model? I think she was very enamoured about her role as his gf although he didnā€™t seem very respectful to her.
He shagged about on her massively.

But the thing is, despite it being a LT relationship, she had never had an orgasm during sex with him. She told someone I knew. Iā€™m think she was capable of them herself, and with other partners. Its ages ago but I remember being surprised he didnā€™t seem to care about it. I donā€™t think the sex was good between them. It was fairly well known I think. Or gossiped about anyway. They both knew each other was shagging around and they had lots of arguments. Apparently he was arguing with her on the phone (was on tour here) about her sleeping with someone else (possibly another musician? Canā€™t remember) and he was outraged and said that ā€œthatā€™s it, Iā€™ve had enough, Iā€™m marrying you when I get backā€

It was really weird. Very dysfunctional

I only remember because me and my friend had a discussion about would you marry someone who couldnā€™t make/help you climax? And how disappointing to get a rockstar into bed and the sex be crap.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow! Where was this tea from? I read these forums every night (itā€™s my guilty pleasure!) and I missed all the tea with carling and Di.

What a little prick to ask her to do that
They used to meet up at the gym in Chelsea Harbour and weā€™re all over each other there. Paps got wind of it and hung out outside to catch them but it had been going for months by that point

Right. Iā€™ve had a look and I think it is him.
This is about the time before Josh was with Brody. Late 90s/early 00s. He had a long term girlfriend he lived with who was absolutely beautiful but Iā€™m not sure she did much. Maybe a model? I think she was very enamoured about her role as his gf although he didnā€™t seem very respectful to her.
He shagged about on her massively.

But the thing is, despite it being a LT relationship, she had never had an orgasm during sex with him. She told someone I knew. Iā€™m think she was capable of them herself, and with other partners. Its ages ago but I remember being surprised he didnā€™t seem to care about it. I donā€™t think the sex was good between them. It was fairly well known I think. Or gossiped about anyway. They both knew each other was shagging around and they had lots of arguments. Apparently he was arguing with her on the phone (was on tour here) about her sleeping with someone else (possibly another musician? Canā€™t remember) and he was outraged and said that ā€œthatā€™s it, Iā€™ve had enough, Iā€™m marrying you when I get backā€

It was really weird. Very dysfunctional

I only remember because me and my friend had a discussion about would you marry someone who couldnā€™t make/help you climax? And how disappointing to get a rockstar into bed and the sex be crap.
Do you know who the model is by any chance? I've had a Google before on previous girlfriends, not much there but I think we was with PJ Harvey briefly before he got with Brody.

If anyone's interested I can do a long post with receipts about what's gone down I'm trying to piece it together in lockdown because I'm nosy and bored šŸ˜‚ I'm Team Josh of course šŸ˜

• Heart
Do you know who the model is by any chance? I've had a Google before on previous girlfriends, not much there but I think we was with PJ Harvey briefly before he got with Brody.

If anyone's interested I can do a long post with receipts about what's gone down I'm trying to piece it together in lockdown because I'm nosy and bored šŸ˜‚ I'm Team Josh of course šŸ˜
No. Iā€™m not even sure she was a proper model. She was gorgeous. Her name might have been something like Kristina? Kirsten? Kristen?
But that might be totally misremembered.

They lived in LA/Hollywood and she might have been a typical Californian blonde but that also might be me making the jump from California-gorgeous model type.

Sorry. I sound like a crappy clairvoyant

Is there a Kristina here? No?
Kirsty?
Kate?
Stacey?
Laura?

Is there a woman who has a name here?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

I'm interested!!! And I feel the same way about Josh - he is frigging gorgeous! Very sexy too. I might get a bit of flack for this but I liked him and Brody together, they seemed like a really cool couple and evenly matched. I'm sorry it didn't work out for them.

Rose Hanbury's husband's boyfriend sure does have a chequered history. Look at the Dail using "flamboyant" as shorthand for gay.

Reactions: 4

Yes plz šŸ™‹šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Anyone know why Kunal Nayyer is giving his Instagram up to his PR team? Also is he still married? Feel like heā€™s posted odd and/or lonely posts for over a year now at least and Iā€™m so nosy šŸ˜‚

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Can I just say (may be an unpopular comment) but all this ginger hating!! I am married to one and even though he is bald now, he was ginger and I have to say he is fit as f*** despite his apparent disability of being a ginger!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Nothing against gingers at all - just think Hick Mucknall is an ugly bastard!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm interested!!! And I feel the same way about Josh - he is frigging gorgeous! Very sexy too. I might get a bit of flack for this but I liked him and Brody together, they seemed like a really cool couple and evenly matched. I'm sorry it didn't work out for them.
He is indeed a very beautiful man and I've adored him for a long time - I even had a weird Tumblr dedicated to him smoking! He has displayed some really questionable behaviour over the years though and as much as I'd love to say that I'm definitely Team Josh, I'll wait for those receipts.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.