Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this Josh person? Photographic evidence of his hotness would be appreciated.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t @ us if you don’t find him hotter than the sun. He’s the full rock n roll package.

But yes, questionable behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
H
Who did josh Homme date before Brody? Was he with a model for a long time? From before he got famous? I might have goss on him but I’m not sure if it is this band.
i’m sure he was in a relationship with PJ Harvey at some point

Reactions: 1
He's like a hybrid of Harry Styles and Eoghan Quigg
Oh my god I thought this was about Josh first and I actually snorted 🙈😂

Anyways I'm drafting the Joshua/Brody saga right now get ready, pop the kettle on the tea is coming!

Me rn:
download (1).jpeg

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes was thinking the same and whilst I don't wanna get all "woke" and "Gingers have rights too" it's such a tired, cliched stereotype to take the piss out of the someone because they're a red head :rolleyes:
My 2nd child came out bright red...and I absolutely adored his head of “ginger hair”. I remember my husband saying “I hope no one picks on him” and it hadn’t even crossed my mind! He went blonde after 6 months and I cried that he’s beautiful red hair was no more 😪 Why is there such a stigma??? Completely baffles me!!!

Omg I thought she was called Pringle cos of her keep having kids....once you pop you can’t stop 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s an image I won’t get out my head now lol!!
This made me spit my wine out!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Rose Hanbury's husband's boyfriend sure does have a chequered history. Look at the Dail using "flamboyant" as shorthand for gay.

Flamboyant batchelor! Brilliant! It's like Liberace all over again!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A prime example of Daily Fail speak: Chic: Camille put on a stylish display in her relaxed ensemble
Allow me to translate: "The scruffy little twit looked like a bag lady"
scruff.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Where did Bob Geldof get his money? He had 1 single, 3000 years ago and yet he's been a millionaire since.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
See I loved Tim Armstrong so I went off Brody massively when she binned him for Josh Homme. I remember seeing Tim nearly crying on MTV2 when Zane Lowe asked him about it in an interview, apparently she full on cheated on him and he didn’t know until he saw the photos in the press.
BUT then I found out they met when she was 16 and he was about 30 and he was really controlling with her career so I thought duck it, at least Josh Homme seems like a nice dude.

but ultimately I think they were both quite bad for each other because she was on meth for a while and he was clearly having issues when he kicked that photographer. All a chaotic mess really.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
See I loved Tim Armstrong so I went off Brody massively when she binned him for Josh Homme. I remember seeing Tim nearly crying on MTV2 when Zane Lowe asked him about it in an interview, apparently she full on cheated on him and he didn’t know until he saw the photos in the press.
BUT then I found out they met when she was 16 and he was about 30 and he was really controlling with her career so I thought duck it, at least Josh Homme seems like a nice dude.

but ultimately I think they were both quite bad for each other because she was on meth for a while and he was clearly having issues when he kicked that photographer. All a chaotic mess really.
I remember the Tim Armstrong stuff too... I always thought he’d found her when Rancid were on tour in Australia and brought her back to the states, but that could be wrong! Long time ago now 😬

Reactions: 5
I remember the Tim Armstrong stuff too... I always thought he’d found her when Rancid were on tour in Australia and brought her back to the states, but that could be wrong! Long time ago now 😬
that sounds about right to me, I think she was in a band before The Distillers and he met her at a gig over there? I know a few years ago she was saying he tried to destroy her career after the split, he seemed very bitter about everything.
Also I’m sorry, but to me, young Josh Homme is sexy, but Josh Homme now is starting to look like Trump.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.