Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LolaChristmas

Was in a position to know quite a bit about the Royals from a previous job and still hear the odd bit of goss from former colleagues.
- Andrew is definitely bi and HIV+ (and everything else you can imagine too.) No redeeming features - stupid and charmless. Fergie has been the conduit for his dodgy deals, which is why she's been stuck like glue to him for years. Word is that they are also back together although someone who would be in a position to know says it's only since the Epstein stuff surfaced and it's just for show. Fergie drinks like a fish but is shrewder than you'd think. (She was trollied at Ascot last year and it was noticed by HMQ.) Beatrice's wedding is off permanently, they're just trying to figure out how to present it as something other than the truth which is that Edo was playing away regularly.
- Anne and TL were quietly separated for a while but they have reconciled recently (she has had an on/off affair with Andrew Parker Bowles for years.)
- DoE has been having it away for years - he has never been faithful but HMQ adores him and put up with it. Penny Brabourne has been his mistress for years but there were others she overlapped with. HMQ had an affair with Porchester but Andrew is definitely Phillip's.
- Harry (until recently) got on much better with Charles than William, who blames him for his mother's death still. Harry is so thick they once thought he might be disabled. There are injunctions in place to prevent reporting of certain things about Harry - but not who his father is: that's absolutely definitely Charles. Harry has every bad trait of his mother and almost none of her good ones.
- MM is loathed by everyone at BP and the public don't know the half of it. She and Harry are big coke heads.
- Never heard a bad word about Kate but Carol is definitely less popular. The Middletons have been separated for a while and there were always rumours about how they had got so rich on a business selling balloons and party hats.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 120

WallacesDog

The soap star turned pop star has to be Martine McCutcheon surely? There were stories in the press about her diva like behaviour at the time. Awful woman.
There's tons of stories of her getting very big for her boots at the height of her success, being an arsehole to work with, unreliable and being rude to the wrong people, hence she was dropped like a cup of cold sick still relatively young.

However, I was raised that you take as you find and a couple of months ago I found myself sat next to her getting our nails done at a local nail place.
Just as I'd relaxed and they'd started the first coat I got a call from school to say my youngest had puked and I had to collect her from school office.
Murphy's law!
Dilemma; my first and only day off in months, school contacted me on my work number, selfishly, I didn't know when I'd next get chance to get 'shellacked', no family around time help, do I dash off and go collect said pukey kid, or finish off nails before going to get her.... 🤔 (Look away judgey mumsnetters right now)....
I stayed 🤭🥴
The bonnie girl sitting next to me who had heard my dilemma said, "don't worry, your shellac won't take long, she's safe where she is, you said school said she hasn't got a temperature, get your manicure treat, go collect your child and then you have the rest of the day to look after her, snuggle up on sofa etc."
it was martine mccutcheon.
We got chatting and she was friendly and asking genuine questions about being a mum, would I have any more at my age etc. Just nice normal chit chat she didn't have to have. Not pretentious or the least bit egotistical.
I didn't mention that I'd recognised her and we just chatted on a 'mum level'.

I've saw this week my pal posted on Insta one of those irritating quotes but it actually made me think, something about "People from your past know a version of you that doesn't exist anymore" - thankfully as I shudder at what an arsehole I was in the day!!
But this quote then came to mind purely as I'd had a brief run in with the girl when reading her mentioned here.
Since eastenders and the Hugh Grant movie she was in (forget the name of it😬) she's had the bruised ego of 'failure', ill health, financial ruin, the birth of a child.
maybe she has given her head a wobble, had some self reflection and realised she was an arsehole too and grown into a nicer person?

now on the other hand bumping into Lauren Goodyer not long ago before lockdown... (her fault, not mine 😑) and her looking at me like she's scraped me off her shoe and 'tutt'ing in my face.... if it looks like a twat, sounds like a twat....you can guarantee it is a twat!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I worked at a restaurant in Chelsea and met quite a few ‘celebs’....
- Harry Styles: was super lovely and very low key
- Pixie Lott: behaved like she was on drugs and only ate one prawn
- James Cordon: Absolute pervert, grabbed the waitresses, got very drunk, had terrible breath and smoked like a chimney
- Henry Cavill: extremely friendly, very down to earth and was such a gentleman
- Frank and Christine Lampard: great family, they seemed very much in love and their kids are super polite, I once tripped over her handbag and she couldn’t stop apologising ... huge tippers too!
- Chloe Mortez: really sad behind the eyes and the lady she was with had the most frightful plastic surgery I’ve ever seen
- Dave Berry: very loud and quite obnoxious
- The Beckhams: very friendly and seemed to really enjoy each other’s company
- Katherine Jenkins: had such a weird face, as though it was made of plastercine! She did turn up on a ball gown though, which was quite amusing!
- Martine Mccucheon: the rudest woman I’ve ever met!
... so many more!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I’ve got a bit of ☕ I can bring.
Someone very, very close to me 😉
Has worked closely with a very famous and long standing family 👑 for 5 years
Then went on to work with another famous TV institution.
Met lots of well known faces and loved to gossip when I saw them.

So, just wondering how cryptic I should be? 🧐
Not at all We want all the tea please. Leave no detail unsaid. We're in lockdown and here for it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Handerton

Chatty Member
Hello, couple of moderately interesting ones related to my previous financial career.

Katie Price has serious money issues due to the fact 90% of her cashflow has always come from her exes. Her issues started the day Dwight Yorke was made bankrupt, she had over a million a year in CSA from him at his peak. Feel sorry for the bloke, she was sleeping with numerous other men while pregnant (including Gareth Gates!) and it took him until Harvey was six to have a confirmed DNA test, by which point it seems Price was legally able to say that she didn’t want her son to see his father as he had no relationship with him and it would harm his specific needs to be away from her. Ironic seeing how many dads and caters the boy has had since... Shortly after Yorke was made bankrupt Peter Andre had his second child with his wife which made him legally able to avoid CSA payments and say “if you can’t afford our kids they can always come live with us” which seems to have happened for the majority of the time and is clearly for the best. Not that Andre is much better, he released a story that he was on £50k a gig on the day Price was in court for her finances, which seemed unlikely given that the night before he had performed at a small holiday camp crowd of 200 who had paid £5 a ticket to see him (unless they took £49k at the bar that night!)

She has very little money of her own, the glossies have low sales figures now and rarely pay for any articles, and even in the days when she was selling calendars, books and tat galore the licensing deals tended to be things like for each £10 calendar sold she got 10p. Terrible advisors for many years and nothing put away in the years she was earning. Pre driving ban her main source of income was nightclub appearances for which she charged £100 to the club (very few nightclubs pay over £250 for any celeb appearance these days, drinks promos get more punters in than a C List celeb) and charging clubbers £5 for selfies. God knows how she earns any money now, her tv bits are on channels that make next to nothing from adverts and ITV pay a fixed fee of £500 for daytime appearances, take it or leave it.

Amanda Holden and Louise Redknapp were both advised that “reputation is everything” and got Les/Jamie to agree to never give full interviews detailing their wives behaviour in return for getting very little in the divorce. Both seem to bitterly regret it when the promised careers never materialised. The advisor was apparently Simon Cowell so expect Louise on one of his shows soon, earning 50k a year but telling the media she’s on £2m from him 😂 Louise twisted the narrative to a point where the tabloids offered up to £50k for a photo of Jamie even holding hands with another woman, or potentially 100k for a kiss and tell (incredibly rare these days, all newspapers are losing money each year) but incredibly nobody ever got any tea on him. Almost as if she had managed to convince people he had cheated when it was her all these years...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

panda_eyes

VIP Member
Can I request that the "who I'd like to shag" and the next celeb gossip (with the real ☕) are kept separate please? I just want to read gossip....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Calimero

Shiiit. I walked the dogs and then went to Tesco and completely forgot to come back.
😐
Sorry
I will have to be a bit cryptic but you lot are very clever 🤩

So.
👑
Top dog is miserable as sin and uses canestan itch cream and dove roll on. 😬

See through husband has a lady (On the side) that will be informed of his death

C and C really don’t like each other and live apart. CPB is liked by the staff and the protection team.

👑eldest daughter is well liked
👑 eldest son is despised and will happily not avoid them in his car and will call the staff (police ) cunts openly.
Very childish and spoilt. Regularly had working women arrive in the boot of a car and sent up to his room.
Has pictures of Fergie all over his royal apartment.
They Will remarry when see through father is gone.
Very jealous of the W and H and their privileges.

Underneath BP is a vaulted room full of so much gold and ivory it is a sight to behold.

I’ll do more in a bit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
Just catching up on the last thread but I wanted to post about the Keir Starmer issue. The issue of child grooming gangs and the institutional failures that led to the lack of effective action against them is, unfortunately, huge, and well outside a simplistic explanation that ‘the CPS didn’t prosecute’. This has been another successful social media bit of fake news.

Successive inquiries in Rotherham and Rochdale revealed systemic problems in social services, local government and the police, which were the main reasons that the crimes didn’t even get investigated. The CPS only makes a decision to prosecute based on the police case - it’s the very end of the process.

KS had just started as DPP when the Rochdale ring was first turned down by the CPS, and it was the new NW Chief Prosecutor who overturned that decision. He credits KS as having been instrumental in working with him to change the CPS for the better. The Rochdale prosecution in turn sparked the inquiries that led to the Rotherham prosecutions - by this time, KS was developing a difference approach to prosecuting child sex abuse cases (and this is what he’s talking about the clip circulating).

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Does anyone on here remember a rumour that Jonathon Ross had a superinjunction out? This is going back quite a long time now, but the story was that he'd been having some kind of 'affair' with a woman he met on Twitter. I think the term affair was stretching it a bit, there was private messaging involved and clearly a lot of emotional involvement. Anyway the woman sadly committed suicide and it was all hushed up with a superinjunction, it may have been reported in the press I can't remember? I can remember it being disucssed on Digital Spy at the time, but haven't seen it mentioned anywhere since.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
19B5C563-FFDD-4151-972E-BFE94189DE5E.jpeg

Jesus, he was never a looker but he’s aged about as well as an old kebab left under a park bench. Surely no Tattlers worth their salt would admit to bumping uglies with him?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Raininvain

VIP Member
Will Carlings a fat pig anyway. I think any man who tries to shame a woman regarding what shes done with him or said is an utter creep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I think the royals are far more interesting than any celebritiy. I could read salacious gossip about them all day. They are the gift that keeps on giving.

I found the Boris gossip. Apparently he's been drinking until he passes out and is unable to get any work done.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
I hate that he and people like him are treated like gods when they were blatantly vile people. We need to start celebrating the right people.
The British are especially weird about music stars. Take McCartney and Elton John.

McCartney behaves incredibly well for someone who's been treated like a megastar since he was about 20; he lives relatively simply, travels by train with no airs and graces, seems to treat other people with plenty of respect and good humour, funds LIPA and supports the students in a quiet way, etc etc, and what does he get? Constant sniping because he's dared to grow old, and he doesn't sound like he did fifty years ago, and he doesn't have the hairstyle he had fifty years ago, and so on and so on. He had a number one album in the US only a couple of years ago but if you just read the British press you'd think he was some kind of peculiar joke.

Contrast that with Elton John: obscenely extravagant shopping sprees, always flashing his wealth and his grotesque taste in clothes and god knows what else, routinely calling women by the c-word, treating 'lowly' people like shit, toadying to the royals all the time and waddling on to stage in Las Vegas to croon in what now sounds like a pub singer's voice. And what does he get? An amazingly easy ride by the media.

Weird attitude by the media. They seem to find decency embarrassing. Then again, they've happily made Gemma Collins a millionaire.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Candytuft

VIP Member
Prince Andrew is bi. That is what Fergie objected to. She knew the score very well, as far as mistresses go but she was worried about HIV. Rightly so, because PA is positive.It’s true. My son was on his staff.
Yes. He goes into hospital for blood transfusions I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 48