Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes was thinking the same and whilst I don't wanna get all "woke" and "Gingers have rights too" it's such a tired, cliched stereotype to take the piss out of the someone because they're a red head :rolleyes:
My comment about Mick was tongue in cheek. I am actually a red head myself and come from a long line of proper gingers (although my red is mostly* from a bottle now). In my experience red haired people are far more coveted for their hair, so as much as I understand why people shouldn't take the mick out of any group of people, I don't think it's something people should get too upset over personally.

*all

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can I just say (may be an unpopular comment) but all this ginger hating!! I am married to one and even though he is bald now, he was ginger and I have to say he is fit as f*** despite his apparent disability of being a ginger!! 😂😂
I’m ginger myself and my baby is going to be to nothing wrong with our hair I’m proud of it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've not been on here since the whole Covid thing kicked off,I know I know,I must be mad 🙈 missed so much.Anyway,what's the pringles reference about?
Omg I thought she was called Pringle cos of her keep having kids....once you pop you can’t stop 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s an image I won’t get out my head now lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My comment about Mick was tongue in cheek. I am actually a red head myself and come from a long line of proper gingers (although my red is mostly* from a bottle now). In my experience red haired people are far more coveted for their hair, so as much as I understand why people shouldn't take the mick out of any group of people, I don't think it's something people should get too upset over personally.

*all
I am not taking it at all personally, never fear. My comment was a shout out to all the gingers out there. And it was a lighthearted comment. I am not and will never be a snowflake so all is good in my world. 😊
Edited to add.. I love this thread! Im on a couple of others but this one makes me laugh so much. Love you all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
When the press know something about someone but can't say it, they drop clues throughout the text or placement.
The press always go on about his ' tough guy' boxing etc. I thought they were alluding to him being a wife beater.... but must be the S&M 🥴🤭
Yes!! I've noticed they do this quite a lot with him haha. They always refer to him as 'Dom' which is subtle I know but once you know, you'll notice they constantly reference it. Karate black belt!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

*all
Yes I know it was in jest Ginger and this wasn't necessarily aimed at you. I read a couple of things in the course of this thread (I can't be arsed to go back and find where) which made me :rolleyes: is all. Agreed regarding how coveted red hair is - my daughter is a red head and models, the attention she gets is so lovely.

Also, your profile pic - OH MA GAWD!!! :love::love::love:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes Ive done the same both of us were cheating and both of us were unhappy but too chicken to end it. We didn't even want to be together, but I've never cheated since and have been married 18 years with many ups and downs.Serial cheaters are different I suppose because they do it for the thrill or because they will never be happy with just one person, or because the thrill of the chase is too appealing.

I heard that too but what odious people if that's true. To make up a rumour about an innocent woman who herself is married with small children! I'd imagine they would do that re silly rumours but not something so serious. Rumours also that Rose's husband is gay and married for an heir to his title.
Rose Hanbury’s husband is gay. He has a male partner in Paris.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just for the record I love redheads ginger hair. It is the most beautiful and always stands out. I wonder if it’s jealousy sometimes. I’m a boring shade of mousey something 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry, but how do you know that Mr Raab is into S & M ?

Because the mail call him Dom? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Josh Homme is getting a lot of love and he’s a giiiiinge so balance is restored.

My impression there was that he had fallen massively, massively off the wagon again and Brody had left that situation.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Matt Hancock has definitely got a few
Josh Homme is getting a lot of love and he’s a giiiiinge so balance is restored.

My impression there was that he had fallen massively, massively off the wagon again and Brody had left that situation.
I was shocked to hear they’re getting divorced!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.