Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up on this thread from yesterday afternoon.....
Is the fancying Tory politicians the lockdown equivalent of trying to find someone to fancy on CBeebies? 😳
(Tom Hardy, Josh Homme, Capt America on Bedtime Stories doesn't count!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is the fancying Tory politicians the lockdown equivalent of trying to find someone to fancy on CBeebies? 😳
Josh Homme from Queens of the Stone Age and Eagles of death metal was on the bedtime story again this week....now there’s a man who does funny things to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Josh Homme from Queens of the Stone Age and Eagles of death metal was on the bedtime story again this week....now there’s a man who does funny things to me!
Me too. He is ridiculously hot
We watch it on iplayer so I can (most of the time) persuade my 6yo son to watch someone I fancy. Imagine the fortnight after TH week - you can have 3 tonight darling but one has to be Tom - specifically the one where he calls me Tiger at the end 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone was asking about Cillian Murphy a few pages ago, think he was discussed on the last thread if you have a search. Can't recall anything juicy though.

Reactions: 2
Someone was asking about Cillian Murphy a few pages ago, think he was discussed on the last thread if you have a search. Can't recall anything juicy though.
Think the only thing was the possible cheeky night with Sienna Miller which saw him hot foot it back to his wife in Ireland never to return 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
surely fancying a Tory politician is the equivalent of Stockholm syndrome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Nooooo. CBeebies has always been packed with talent. ;)

Anyone know why Jessie Wallace alarm Kat Slater was forced to take leave from Eastenders? Was she turning up to set drunk?

That was supposed to say AKA instead of alarm :rolleyes:
I was in a well known gay club in New Years Day and she turned up with the bloke who used to play the doctor (was it Anthony?!). They were absolutely off their faces and looking for more coke. Basically managed to find the owners son and tried to get drugs from him, when that failed they staggered off into the night. Grace Jones was also there....now there’s another one that’s not shy about her love for class A’s but don’t think that’s really gossip as she’s pretty well known for that I think

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I am OBSESSED with Josh Homme. I wonder what happened with him & Brody? She seemed to take out a restraining order but his Instagram is full of hints that she cheated. Either way, at least I have 0.00001% more of a chance now that he’s single 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He used to cheat on his longtime girlfriend (Dee Plume) and had affairs with Pixie Geldof when she was a teenager as well as Courtney Love. Did a lot of drugs (like hardcore stuff, not just coke) and which was dangerous because he got ill when he was younger with something like Heptitis from drinking (not sure if that’s the right condition, but it was quite serious). He’s obsessed with staying slim and has all the trademarks of something with disordered eating. Since meeting his new partner he’s calmed down a lot and changed his ways. Which is great since they now have a baby girl called Dali together :)

Does anyone have any gossip on Cillian Murphy. Could be because I’ve been influenced by a film of his I watched recently (the delinquent season) and he used to be a bit of a ladies man back at uni but I can see him as a man who can’t stay faithful. Yet he’s been with his wife for years. I could be really doing them a disservice here!
My absolute twit of an ex-boyfriend used to go on massive coke benders with Noel back in 2006-2008.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I know this isn’t “name a celeb you’d kill to bonk” but anyone watching white lines on Netflix?
Boxer 😱🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know this isn’t “name a celeb you’d kill to bonk” but anyone watching white lines on Netflix?
Boxer 😱🤤🤤🤤🤤
There a white lines thread and he is all everyone is going on about 😍 such a charming man. Wouldn’t mind a night or two with him!

White lines - here it is

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can I just say (may be an unpopular comment) but all this ginger hating!! I am married to one and even though he is bald now, he was ginger and I have to say he is fit as f*** despite his apparent disability of being a ginger!! 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Can I just say (may be an unpopular comment) but all this ginger hating!! I am married to one and even though he is bald now, he was ginger and I have to say he is fit as f*** despite his apparent disability of being a ginger!! 😂😂
Yes was thinking the same and whilst I don't wanna get all "woke" and "Gingers have rights too" it's such a tired, cliched stereotype to take the piss out of the someone because they're a red head :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Dominic Raab is into S&M?! :oops:

Well I didn't see that coming!
When the press know something about someone but can't say it, they drop clues throughout the text or placement.
The press always go on about his ' tough guy' boxing etc. I thought they were alluding to him being a wife beater.... but must be the S&M 🥴🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.