Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hillary Duff is trending on twitter, seems like people talking about her were on point

Reactions: 2
Can I request that the "who I'd like to shag" and the next celeb gossip (with the real ☕) are kept separate please? I just want to read gossip....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Ok boredom has hit, since we are discussing looks a lot... If you could have one night with any celeb, who would you choose and why?
Ooh that's easy... Jürgen Klopp, although is he a celeb 🤔? I need to enhance my polyglot aspirations starting with dieser schöne Mann 🥰😜.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Matt Berry...I feel sick...

I always remember meeting him in a pub around 2005 as a female friend was going out with him at the time. I didn't know who he was and he seemed very put out by this. He also had a low cut T shirt on that was far too small for him. It just had the effect of pushing his man tits up. That's how I'll always remember him when I hear his name. Matt Pushed Up Man Tits Berry.
Maybe not so much to look at but that voice 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.