Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Meatloaf,
Meat was on The One Show and other shows a year or so back and he didn’t seem well at all,slurry speech didn’t really seem with it,social media went a bit wild with what’s up with meatloaf stories and his management team put out a he’s just tired etc statement. What ever it was he was plugging promptly disappeared and that’s about all I’ve heard from him since. Many years ago it was said he was losing his voice and resorted to drinking his own urine.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hello all. Not gossip but I'm sick of Katy Perry acting like she's the only woman who has ever been pregnant.

Re Meatloaf,
Meat was on The One Show and other shows a year or so back and he didn’t seem well at all,slurry speech didn’t really seem with it,social media went a bit wild with what’s up with meatloaf stories and his management team put out a he’s just tired etc statement. What ever it was he was plugging promptly disappeared and that’s about all I’ve heard from him since. Many years ago it was said he was losing his voice and resorted to drinking his own urine.
Oh dear. Wonder what he thought urine would do?

I would do anything for love, but I won't do that (drink piss).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I saw Meatloaf live at quite a small venue in the late 80s. He was phenomenal though sang his own (great) words to the songs quite a lot. Hugely entertaining.

Everyone I know who has seen him in the past 10 years or so have said he’s been tit.

I think he might be a bit if a tit IRL.

Reactions: 4
Just catching up on the last thread but I wanted to post about the Keir Starmer issue. The issue of child grooming gangs and the institutional failures that led to the lack of effective action against them is, unfortunately, huge, and well outside a simplistic explanation that ‘the CPS didn’t prosecute’. This has been another successful social media bit of fake news.

Successive inquiries in Rotherham and Rochdale revealed systemic problems in social services, local government and the police, which were the main reasons that the crimes didn’t even get investigated. The CPS only makes a decision to prosecute based on the police case - it’s the very end of the process.

KS had just started as DPP when the Rochdale ring was first turned down by the CPS, and it was the new NW Chief Prosecutor who overturned that decision. He credits KS as having been instrumental in working with him to change the CPS for the better. The Rochdale prosecution in turn sparked the inquiries that led to the Rotherham prosecutions - by this time, KS was developing a difference approach to prosecuting child sex abuse cases (and this is what he’s talking about the clip circulating).

• Heart
Reactions: 57
The person at the end of the last thread who wanted to know who ‘Serge’ is, I assume it’s Serge Pizzorno from Kasabian.

Reactions: 11
Re Meatloaf,
Was that before or after he collapsed on stage at one of his shows?

Does anyone on here remember a rumour that Jonathon Ross had a superinjunction out? This is going back quite a long time now, but the story was that he'd been having some kind of 'affair' with a woman he met on Twitter. I think the term affair was stretching it a bit, there was private messaging involved and clearly a lot of emotional involvement. Anyway the woman sadly committed suicide and it was all hushed up with a superinjunction, it may have been reported in the press I can't remember? I can remember it being disucssed on Digital Spy at the time, but haven't seen it mentioned anywhere since.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Does anyone on here remember a rumour that Jonathon Ross had a superinjunction out? This is going back quite a long time now, but the story was that he'd been having some kind of 'affair' with a woman he met on Twitter. I think the term affair was stretching it a bit, there was private messaging involved and clearly a lot of emotional involvement. Anyway the woman sadly committed suicide and it was all hushed up with a superinjunction, it may have been reported in the press I can't remember? I can remember it being disucssed on Digital Spy at the time, but haven't seen it mentioned anywhere since.
Never heard that one but Jane (Goldman) had a fling with (the sadly now-deceased) Sean Hughes at one point some years ago. Suppose all marriages have bumps in the road, but I always thought they were pretty solid.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It wouldn’t surprise me if the Ross/Goldman marriage was open/semi-open. They come across as very flirty and demonstrative with others and a bit ‘anything goes’ in their private lives in terms of raising their daughters.

That’s just musing speculation though, obviously.

Reactions: 24
Never heard that one but Jane (Goldman) had a fling with (the sadly now-deceased) Sean Hughes at one point some years ago. Suppose all marriages have bumps in the road, but I always thought they were pretty solid.
Im not even sure what happened between Wossy and this woman would be classed as an affair, but she certainly committed suicide and it was possibly reported but the TV presenter involved not named.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It wouldn’t surprise me if the Ross/Goldman marriage was open/semi-open. They come across as very flirty and demonstrative with others and a bit ‘anything goes’ in their private lives in terms of raising their daughters.

That’s just musing speculation though, obviously.
It was in the press years ago that she had a fling with someone from that band The New Radicals- remember them?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I remember The Olsen Twins looking pretty identical (although they're not apparently). Why does Mary-Kate now look so different?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.