Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to uni in Edinburgh and would get jobs at the Fringe over the summer. Jack Whitehall was, unsurprisingly, a head and would happily work his way through the comedy groupies. Tim Minchin, on the other hand, attracted a LOT of attention from groupies but was always polite but firm in turning them down. Josie Long was a sweetheart. Mark Watson was quiet but always polite. Nicholas Parsons was the ultimate gent - may he rest in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I went to uni in Edinburgh and would get jobs at the Fringe over the summer. Jack Whitehall was, unsurprisingly, a head and would happily work his way through the comedy groupies. Tim Minchin, on the other hand, attracted a LOT of attention from groupies but was always polite but firm in turning them down. Josie Long was a sweetheart. Mark Watson was quiet but always polite. Nicholas Parsons was the ultimate gent - may he rest in peace.
I’m so pleased that Tim Minchin turned the groupies down, I have a massive soft spot for him!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh is that on? I read his interview with Hadley Freeman a year ago and the follow up last week, didn’t realise the documentary was on so soon. Is it a hard watch?
I hope they provided intensive psychological support behind the scenes, otherwise they just popped a massive mental health cork and left him to deal with the consequences.

Seemed a nice bloke. I hope he's able to reach a point where he is enjoying life a bit.
As a mental health advocate, I totally agree that I hope he wasn't exploited for the television and these people continue to give him the support he needs. A friend who schizoaffective disorder after a traumatic event reminds me of Tony (he passed away a few years ago).

It is hard going at times, but worth watching.

Reactions: 12
I saw the Liza Wedding picture posted on twitter yesterday and thought the poster must be a tattler! I can’t find it again now though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh! Also, my friend used to work at a voice over studio and David Attenborough would come in to do Planet Earth. Apparently he was pleasant enough but would NEVER do a second take.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would love to join in this thread but i don't have much to offer apart from this.

My mum loves getting her photo taken with any passing celebrity. We go to a lot of theatre shows and so we've 'bumped" into a few celebs - all of them have been lovely. (Apart from one actress from our local soap who I think was a bit peeved cos my mum didn't know who she was)

Cannon and Ball - mum said they were hilarious
David from Heartbeat - he was lovely and thanked us for coming to the show
Tom Conti - he was in 12 angry men and said that he was involved in a miscarriage of justice charity and unfortunately sometimes police lied!!!
Lynn Anderson (rose garden) moved people out of the way (very kindly) so my mum could get her picture taken
Anton and Erin - both stood in the freezing cold to.have photos taken and sign autographs - no £30 meet and greets for them
Darren Day - was absolutely charming, chatted to my mum for ages and wrote on his photo that it was lovely to meet her.

Not quite up their with the royal family and the Artic Monkeys, is it 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I would love to join in this thread but i don't have much to offer apart from this.

My mum loves getting her photo taken with any passing celebrity. We go to a lot of theatre shows and so we've 'bumped" into a few celebs - all of them have been lovely. (Apart from one actress from our local soap who I think was a bit peeved cos my mum didn't know who she was)

Cannon and Ball - mum said they were hilarious
David from Heartbeat - he was lovely and thanked us for coming to the show
Tom Conti - he was in 12 angry men and said that he was involved in a miscarriage of justice charity and unfortunately sometimes police lied!!!
Lynn Anderson (rose garden) moved people out of the way (very kindly) so my mum could get her picture taken
Anton and Erin - both stood in the freezing cold to.have photos taken and sign autographs - no £30 meet and greets for them
Darren Day - was absolutely charming, chatted to my mum for ages and wrote on his photo that it was lovely to meet her.

Not quite up their with the royal family and the Artic Monkeys, is it 😂😂😂
The only thing I can contribute is that I have a soft spot for Mick Hucknall (I know, and I'm sorry) :oops:

(edit - accidentally said Jagger first. That would be less embarrassing)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The only thing I can contribute is that I have a soft spot for Mick Hucknall (I know, and I'm sorry) :oops:

(edit - accidentally said Jagger first. That would be less embarrassing)
Really made me laugh that for a second you confused Mick Jagger with Mick Hucknall 🤣🤣🤣

The thing with Mick Hucknall isn't even that he's ginger with a cat's bum for a face, it's that he's got a really tit personality too.

Literally couldn't make this up could you? They should stick Lohan and The Cheeky Girls in there too.

"We are all artists,” Tara explained during the interview. “John and Edward, you should see the songs they’re writing right now!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
was it kates uncle that was dealing drugs in Ibiza years ago, that's why he wasn't invited to the wedding?
Yes, drugs and prostitutes at his house there.
He was invited to the wedding though and attended with his daughter.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.