Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PopperPet

But there's no record of him going after under age boys. Were there any wildlife nearby, let's drag them into it, too. Plus swings - maybe Savile violated swings, too. And clouds, there's another one. They could have been in the picture. Raindrops, another possibility...
Actually, there are allegations on record, including this one -
299EB237-955F-4ABB-A143-37FC605C105A.jpeg

But you know, of all the hills to choose to die on, defending the absolutely appalling, indiscriminate and prolific abuser Savile against anyone’s allegations strikes me as a pretty bloody odd one.

• Heart
Reactions: 148

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
He was possibly quite controlling
But there's no record of him going after under age boys. Were there any wildlife nearby, let's drag them into it, too. Plus swings - maybe Savile violated swings, too. And clouds, there's another one. They could have been in the picture. Raindrops, another possibility...

The evidence was eyewitness evidence from my mum that JS was with a very young 'boyfriend'. My mum was 14 or so at the time and always thought it strange a grown adult was with such a person of young age.

Bit of a weird response in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 126

Cosmo69

Chatty Member

Love it.
There was another great response when up-himself Sebastian Coe was on a tour of possible venues before the 2012 Olympics, and he strolled up with his entourage to this stadium in Bolton, expecting to be admitted via the front. The dour jobsworth there said, 'No, mate, you'll have to go round the back'. An indignant Coe said, 'But I'm Sebastian Coe! I'm in charge of the UK's Olympic bid! That's why I'm here! I won the gold medal for the 1500 metres!!!' The bloke just said, 'Well, it won't take you long to go round the back, then, will it!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Who’d want to pay to see her bits?! After five kids, punched lasagne comes to mind !!
I find this type of comment so offensive. So people who have had a greater number of children than average are just past it sexually?

Whilst I wouldn't ever get my bits out, I still hope I could be seen as attractive bodywise (and even down there), after five or more children.

Sorry to de-rail but you've touched a nerve.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
My sister lives close to Alex James of Blur fame.
Him and his family are wankers. She was in W H Smith and the kids were really bay behaved and running around with no control. Guessing they're called really nobby names.

My sister has the same hairdresser as Alex james' wife and she was in there at the same time. The wife was bragging loudly about how she was getting a helicopter to one of the festival's her husband was playing. No one actually gave a shit

PS my sister lives in chipping Norton and Alex James is known as one of the chipping Norton set aka totally over privileged wankers.

Quick Google and kids called Geronimo and twins Artemis and Galileo, and two daughters, Sable and Beatrix.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 88

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
Please stop, this is our fun place.

A story I saw on Twitter yesterday about Jim Davidson. He had a sitcom which was something to do with Elephant and Castle in the title. David Thewlis was hired to play a mugger, and apparently the crew hated Jim so much, they all clubbed together to pay David Thewlis to hit him as hard as he could. The story goes that he did it and Jim told him he'd never work again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
Little off topic but just reminded me ...when my dad was a trainee doctor in London at at Thomas's, this was in the 70s. He had to watch babies be delivered presumably as part of his training. When one lady gave birth rather than ask what is the babys sex she asked, openly and shamelessly what 'colour is it' 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Miss_Moo

Could it be the son who is the double of his famous Mum? They have their own thread of here. His Dad is famous but not in a celebrity type way.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Ladyloulou35

I am perplexed by Lizzie Cundy. How on earth does she still garner column inches and what does she actually do?
[/QUOTE]

She was married to a fairly average footballer who played for a big club approx 200 years ago, as far as I recall he left her for a woman he met on a train. Since then she has somehow and don’t ask me how made a living out of dating rich men and getting pissed with Sinnitta, who is the same age 268 if you are interested. i think the main reason she is still around is that she knows where a lot of bodies are buried, so it’s easier to invite her and ignore than ignore her and risk her opening her gob!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Michelle75

We all know what JS did, evil perverse pedalo whom did not care if the victim was male or female young, old, disabled, vunerable even dead. He has had enough air time on this thread, lets go back to stuff less dark and keep to celeb goss. JS is not worthy of any type of gossip. May he rest in hell and the prince of darkness do to him what he did to others tenfold!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Mrs Stan

Bear, along with Tiger, is becoming increasingly common.

Shiloh Pitt will never cease to make me do one of these 🤨
Shiloh Pitt sounds too much like 'sileage pit' for me!
On idiot baby names, I know George is hardly bizarre, but I think an honourable mention is due to boxer George Foreman, who has 5 sons and 7 daughters. His sons are called George Jr., George III, George IV, George V, and George VI.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Lilliepad

VIP Member
ooh look, a Remoaner making shit up, quelle surprise. Pure bollocks. Want to tell us which country is doing it all so much better, then?
Nope, none of that here, it’s a safe space from politics, I beg of you.

Plenty of countries have handled it better btw, New Zealand, Singapore, Germany etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
I was always glad Tony Hart was genuinely just a nice man who liked drawing. Think it's been long enough since he died for any skeletons to emerge (phew).

• Heart
Reactions: 61

petitspois

VIP Member
hearing murmurings via twitter that boris is having increasing problems with alcohol recently, anybody know anything about it?? i don’t usually pay enough attention to his personal life because he makes me feel a bit ill , but would maybe explain why he hasn’t himself done any live press briefings recently and why tonight’s is pre recorded
he'd be in the same boat as a significant proportion of the population at the moment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Still posting hateful, racist, homophobic, transphobic etc bile on Twitter. Im convinced she's mentally unwell. I've thought something was seriously wrong with her since she was on The Apprentice.
I think you are giving her too much legroom there. She is a cunt. End of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Jane Doing

Scraping the barrel a bit here.....remember Steve Brookstein, first ever winner of X Factor (nah didn’t think so!!).....Well he was a star performer at the primary school my mum works at (he’s mates with one of the mums, lives locally and clearly needed the exposure 😂).

First thing my mum told me that made me laugh was whilst he was performing two mum in front of her were talking :
‘Oh ain’t he good, he should go on X factor’
‘He was, and won it about 10 yrs ago’
Oh.....well that was a fall from grace weren’t it ending up here!’

And at the end of the day my mum was heading out the school with the Headteacher when Steve’s agent came over. He says ‘Steve would like to donate to the school as a thank you for enjoying his show today’.
My mum and headteacher were taken aback but the head wasn’t one to turn down any contribution to help the school. Of the agent went and returned armed with a box full of Steve’s new album he clearly couldn’t shift 😂😂
I was in pieces when my mum told me....the laughter stopped though when she wrapped one up for me for Xmas a couple months later!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58