Secret Celeb Gossip #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I’ve thought this for a long time.
So many folks do! I didn’t realise it til much later though.

When mt cousin was 16 then she was the double Of Mossy and my daughter is now 18 and so is she! No high cheek bones though

Reactions: 2
cheekbones are what you need for photos. I look like the Pilsbury Dough Boy and embargoed photos circa 2002.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Just saw this on the DM. Are they trying to say that he's living with his boyfriend?
I'm honestly kind of here for Richard Madden refusing to come out (if it is indeed as it seems, and he is gay) and just constantly flaunting his attractive boyfriend and the papers being forced to refer to him as "just a friend". It just feels so passive aggressive to nosey paps who desperately want to out him. He clearly doesn't give a duck about hiding his sexuality, just not finding the need to explicitly come out, which is kind of a nice change. Shouldn't be necessary to "come out".

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm honestly kind of here for Richard Madden refusing to come out (if it is indeed as it seems, and he is gay) and just constantly flaunting his attractive boyfriend and the papers being forced to refer to him as "just a friend". It just feels so passive aggressive to nosey paps who desperately want to out him. He clearly doesn't give a duck about hiding his sexuality, just not finding the need to explicitly come out, which is kind of a nice change. Shouldn't be necessary to "come out".
I wonder how many of people that work in the papers haven’t come out themselves and this is why they project this stigma of coming out/staying in so much on others 🤬🤬

Reactions: 4

Sad if true. It appears the press today are outing him with their articles and the wording of them. If he's waiting to find out if he's the next James Bond before coming out, he won't be coming out for a while yet. It's disappointing if he thinks being gay would ruin his chances of the role, so plans to hopefully get it first before he comes out.

Reactions: 5
I agree with this. The first people I noticed doing it were Katie Price and Peter Andre. Whoring out your kids for telly entertainment should be illegal.

Peter Andre went a bit further with bleating on about not seeing Harvey then dropping that to exploit his own brother who was dying of cancer.

These people are despicable.
what pissed me off with him is he once said that it was ok for his first two children to be plastered all over the telly/media because ‘they where born into it’ but his other sprogs ’where not’ and he wanted them to have an private life’ while selling their photos to celeb magazines ‘because they change so fast anyway’
one rule for one set of kids-another for the others-two faced Pratt

Reactions: 13
what pissed me off with him is he once said that it was ok for his first two children to be plastered all over the telly/media because ‘they where born into it’ but his other sprogs ’where not’ and he wanted them to have an private life’ while selling their photos to celeb magazines ‘because they change so fast anyway’
I think it's because Emily doesn't want them in the public eye, and Peter doesnt mind so goes with her view.
A bit like Georgia Tennant before she was with David she did photoshoots with Ty, then her youngest ones they dont show at all.

I wonder how many of people that work in the papers haven’t come out themselves and this is why they project this stigma of coming out/staying in so much on others 🤬🤬
Why should he come out? Do straight actors say they're straight, or just go out with people of the opposite sex? I do think some actors just enjoy messing with the paps and lazy showbiz journo's so they just dont announce pregnancies/ breakups etc. Means the paps have to make crap up and put things in inverted commas because no ones talking to them or telling them anything.

I think it's just plain gossipmongering tbh. They want people to click in the article and make suggestive comments or say 'so what?' Journos are just as bad as celebs when it comes to the hard drinking/ drugtaking/ shagging etc. Its just that no one cares what they do and no one reports it because they're all at it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm of the school of thought that exploitation is unethical and wrong.
I think Mossy is surprisingly unphotogenic, I really don't see the appeal. Speaking of cheekbones, though, the woman who was on the first part of Millionaire last night...omg, stunning!
She did indeed! I noticed that she had styled her tendrils to enhance them perfectly

Reactions: 1
I think his second wife told him to piss off if he thought she was going to let her her kids to be celeb fodder. Although shes happy to pose with Katie's kids!

Reactions: 6
Why should he come out? Do straight actors say they're straight, or just go out with people of the opposite sex? I do think some actors just enjoy messing with the paps and lazy showbiz journo's so they just dont announce pregnancies/ breakups etc. Means the paps have to make crap up and put things in inverted commas because no ones talking to them or telling them anything.

I think it's just plain gossipmongering tbh. They want people to click in the article and make suggestive comments or say 'so what?' Journos are just as bad as celebs when it comes to the hard drinking/ drugtaking/ shagging etc. Its just that no one cares what they do and no one reports it because they're all at it!
It’s not me saying he should come out, I was merely stating my opinion based on what someone else had said, it’s not me that feels they need to come out but the media and yet there are still some dumb fuckers out there that are scandalised by this Bullshit.

Reactions: 4
It’s not me saying he should come out, I was merely stating my opinion based on what someone else had said, it’s not me that feels they need to come out but the media and yet there are still some dumb fuckers out there that are scandalised by this Bullshit.
I don’t think anyone should feel they need to formally announce their sexuality to anyone just because they are “stars” . It’s no ones business and the vibe I get from Madden is he’s not hiding or giving a duck. He’s living his life and he’s great actor so no need to call a press conference or take over a morning show with such a Show stopping announcement. Isn’t that right Schofield?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know about anyone else, but I was genuinely shocked when it all came out about Rolf Harris. I was well aware of the Savile rumours, but had never heard anything bad about Rolf. You could've knocked me down with a feather.
I was horrified when I heard he abused kids...it got me thinking about animal hospital.. he is disgusting... I hope heis still locked up!

Yes definately notice how Brooklyns ex was dating comedian Jack Whitehall for a short while...the same women gets passes around seemingly gay men..coincidence?
Now Jack whitehall with Roxy girl whose ex was Leo Dicap..see the pattern..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.