Secret Celeb Gossip #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is their a thread about Rio Ferdinands infidelity when his wife was ill? The Daily Mail comments section does not hold back when it comes to Rio and Kate

Reactions: 6
Is their a thread about Rio Ferdinands infidelity when his wife was ill? The Daily Mail comments section does not hold back when it comes to Rio and Kate
Im
Pretty sure the Footballers & Wags thread started off as a Rio & Kate thread. If you find the first thread, that should start you off x

Reactions: 11
There's something vaguely creepy about him too. I never thought he was funny. He made a career from hanging off Ronnie Barker's coat tails.
He certainly suffered from small man syndrome. In the place where he lived he was notorious for his pompous 'Don't you know who I am?' attitude.

I always think that question should be dealt with like Peter Cook did when someone said it to him in a flash New York hotel: He shouted to everyone, 'Excuse me, there's a gentleman here who doesn't seem to know who he is - can anyone help him?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
He certainly suffered from small man syndrome. In the place where he lived he was notorious for his pompous 'Don't you know who I am?' attitude.

I always think that question should be dealt with like Peter Cook did when someone said it to him in a flash New York hotel: He shouted to everyone, 'Excuse me, there's a gentleman here who doesn't seem to know who he is - can anyone help him?'

Love it.

Reactions: 1
Gary Lineker has had loads of affairs. He got an injunction out years ago on the grounds that his son had leukemia. He had an affair with Ulrika Jonson as well (though who hasn’t). Then when he married his second wife Danielle, she had an affair with her acting coach and Gary had a bit of a breakdown and deleted Twitter etc. However I like to think of it as karma for the crappy way he treated his first wife.
Wayne Linekar comes across as a sleaze all as well, must run in the family!

• Sick
Reactions: 28

Love it.
There was another great response when up-himself Sebastian Coe was on a tour of possible venues before the 2012 Olympics, and he strolled up with his entourage to this stadium in Bolton, expecting to be admitted via the front. The dour jobsworth there said, 'No, mate, you'll have to go round the back'. An indignant Coe said, 'But I'm Sebastian Coe! I'm in charge of the UK's Olympic bid! That's why I'm here! I won the gold medal for the 1500 metres!!!' The bloke just said, 'Well, it won't take you long to go round the back, then, will it!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Apparently Seb Coe doesn’t get on with Sir Steve Redgrave and didn’t want him to light the Olympic flame. In the end several people did it.

Reactions: 8
Going off on a tangent...can some1 tell me why i am getting warnings,i do not understand which posts have caused offence

• Wow
Reactions: 4
In contrast to that lot, Tessa Jowell, who was the Secretary of State at the time, had a similar experience and just got on with it.

Reactions: 2
Anything on Sophie Ellis-Bextor?
This might be my most boring post ever 😴
Not very exciting, but I met her mum (Janet Ellis) once. My mum was a counsellor and I came home from school one day (some time in the 80s) to find Janet Ellis sitting having a cup of tea in my kitchen. She looked a bit red-eyed, like she might have been crying, but was friendly and polite and then she left. I had no idea what it was about and my mum doesn't even remember it!

Reactions: 14
There was another great response when up-himself Sebastian Coe was on a tour of possible venues before the 2012 Olympics, and he strolled up with his entourage to this stadium in Bolton, expecting to be admitted via the front. The dour jobsworth there said, 'No, mate, you'll have to go round the back'. An indignant Coe said, 'But I'm Sebastian Coe! I'm in charge of the UK's Olympic bid! That's why I'm here! I won the gold medal for the 1500 metres!!!' The bloke just said, 'Well, it won't take you long to go round the back, then, will it!'
😂

Reactions: 1
up-himself Sebastian Coe
A college pal of mine was at school with Seb Coe in Sheffield. Said he was a total prick, was a prefect or head boy and all the teachers would suck up to him and turn a blind eye to his ceasless bullying of younger boys. He became a massive Steve Cram fan!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.