Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
Tbh if I was going to make something up about Jimmy savile it wouldn't be my mum meeting him at 14 and seeing he had a very young boy as a companion.
My poor mum he had his arm around her and it makes.me feel so sick thinking he was enjoying it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
It's seems the British government is overrun with ponces it's how the deep state control the puppets called PO - LIE -TICIANS I can't believe Kier Starmer represented Jimmy Savile in court as his Barrister. 🤦‍♀️
This is utter bollocks. Savile never went to court! I do love how rattled the far right are by Sir Keir though, so much so they have to make up blatant lies. It’ll take a lot of hard work to win back the Labour voters lost by Corbyn, but I think he might just be the man to do it.

But let’s not do politics here. It’s not the place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
That Martin freeman fella was a favourite amongst the make up artist's on the Lord of the ring's set. It was an open secret that he needed the least amount of make up to turn into a hobbit.

The short arsed bellend

• Haha
  • Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Don’t shoot me, but I’ve always felt sorry for Kerry Katona. She had the most horrendous childhood with a druggie mother growing up in care. Then she met Brian and thought she’d found her happy ever after but he cheated on her and then left her for the other woman. She’s been exploited by a lot of people who don’t have her best interests at heart.

Im not condoning her behaviour but it’s not hard to see why she’s like she is. The eldest daughter seeks to have turned out very well, though that’s probably down to the influence of Brian’s family.

suspecrobot

Kids with all these names may as well be called Fuckwit 1, Fuckwit 2 etc. Got no chance with rhose names....
My favourite stupid birth name announcement:

On 7th May, to Pooee (née Gubbins) and Spencer, a beautiful daughter, Ruby Rhapsody Panda, a sister for Mimi Magenta Poodle....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I’ve always had a soft spot for Kerry too, it used to enrage me when I would hear Brian McFadden slagging her off and calling her a crap mother......All across from the other side of the world where he moved in order to be with his new girlfriend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
If you search back there are a few stories -all saying mossy is pretty much wonderful 🥰
Richard Madden is so gorgeous. As is Luke Evans -an actor who also never came out- I’m sure he said he was the first openly gay big west end star. I’m glad they are both a-list, I have no chance with either, gay or straight!
I actually snogged LE on a very drunken night out in Shoreditch, (Many years ago) he then told everyone we were engaged and some old dear bought us champagne. One of my all time top five strangest nights out..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

PopperPet

hearing murmurings via twitter that boris is having increasing problems with alcohol recently, anybody know anything about it?? i don’t usually pay enough attention to his personal life because he makes me feel a bit ill , but would maybe explain why he hasn’t himself done any live press briefings recently and why tonight’s is pre recorded
Eh, he has a parliamentary majority of about 383146845 (while Labour continues to eat itself more efficiently than it can manage to function as an opposition), and he’s an infamous delegator. Plus, you know, still recovering from an illness that nearly killed him, and with a new baby. And most of us rubbish the daily conferences now, and sneer at all the media’s desperate ‘gotcha’ questions that never quite land. In his boots, why the fuck would you bother with the effort of prepping for a live daily briefing, especially when you have a Cabinet full of Ministers who can’t say no when you tell them it’s their turn?

I’m sure he loves a drop or fifteen like most of us these days, but Bozo Boris Too Bladdered To Be Let Loose on Camera? Naaaaahhhh.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Persephonehasreturned

My sister lives close to Alex James of Blur fame.
Him and his family are wankers. She was in W H Smith and the kids were really bay behaved and running around with no control. Guessing they're called really nobby names.

My sister has the same hairdresser as Alex james' wife and she was in there at the same time. The wife was bragging loudly about how she was getting a helicopter to one of the festival's her husband was playing. No one actually gave a shit

PS my sister lives in chipping Norton and Alex James is known as one of the chipping Norton set aka totally over privileged wankers.

Quick Google and kids called Geronimo and twins Artemis and Galileo, and two daughters, Sable and Beatrix.
Really irritates me when people call their Male children Artemis. Artemis is a Greek goddess ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Gary Lineker has had loads of affairs. He got an injunction out years ago on the grounds that his son had leukemia. He had an affair with Ulrika Jonson as well (though who hasn’t). Then when he married his second wife Danielle, she had an affair with her acting coach and Gary had a bit of a breakdown and deleted Twitter etc. However I like to think of it as karma for the shitty way he treated his first wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
Beatrix got off lightly 😂

I think the ultra rich give kids stupid names to make sure everyone knows they're rich and a different class

• Haha

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
When Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie lived near Pinewood Studios, and one of the kids went to the local Montessori school; Brad turned up one day to do pick up. All the nannies went home and told who they had met. Next day all the yummy mummies turned up to do school pick up, and Brad was a no-show!

• Haha
  • Heart