Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Bruce Forsyth always gave me the absolute and utter creeps.

I wouldn't bat an eyelid if something came out about him.
He wouldnt come on stage unless he was getting a standing ovation as he appeared. Stage managers would have to ask the audience to stand and start clapping, that was his cue to come out. He would make out like it was all 'oh please, sit down" but he was demanding it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Jared Leto - likes teenagers and it’s to the point where everyone knows and it’s only a matter of time before he’s charged with it. He is much more laidback and public when it comes to it when he is in Europe.

His team is supposedly well aware of it and have been preparing massive damage control for the near future.

Reese Witherspoon - A nightmare to work with, drunk most times, I forget which producer or director nicknamed her greasy Reecey and also her called her a cunt on several occasions. Also Ryan Phillipe (remember him) beat her up several times during their marriage.

Mariah Carey - isn’t the diva that people think, a lot of her entourage are the ones who makes the demands and say that it’s for Mariah to ensure that they’ll get it.

Cillian Murphy - it’s not that he’s cold, he gets sort of overwhelmed when people he doesn’t know come over to him. He likes his job and the money that comes along with it, but the fame makes him uncomfortable.

Julia Roberts - Is textbook narcissism. Hates other women. Needs to be the centre of attention. Genuine home wrecker, she sleeps with married men as it makes her feel like she has won.

Emma Stone - Eating disorder. Her and Andrew were a genuine couple. She was also being prepped to be America’s newest sweetheart until Jennifer Lawrence came along and took the title. Even though she is a far superior actor.

• Heart
  • Wow
For part of my job I had to register all new children's names, a few which stuck in my mind (these are all Christian names)

Lard
Peanut
Barcardi (middle name) coke
DJ bing

Some parents are terrible !

• Wow
  • Haha

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
There's something vaguely creepy about him too. I never thought he was funny. He made a career from hanging off Ronnie Barker's coat tails.
He certainly suffered from small man syndrome. In the place where he lived he was notorious for his pompous 'Don't you know who I am?' attitude.

I always think that question should be dealt with like Peter Cook did when someone said it to him in a flash New York hotel: He shouted to everyone, 'Excuse me, there's a gentleman here who doesn't seem to know who he is - can anyone help him?'

• Haha
  • Heart

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I’ve hated Julia Roberts since she wore a t-shirt saying Hello Vera to bait the woman whose husband she stole. Urgh, defo not a woman’s woman - and she reminds me of this:
52846132-AD38-48E2-8E70-89F622F4CF8E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I think the world is overrun with ponces and after reading these threads then I am beginning to believe that they’re all ponces at the TV, plus lawyers and judges!😨😨

Bad childhoods are blamed too much! She is 39 now so her childhood has sweet f all to do with her behaviour imo, that old “crap childhood” excuse gets pulled about too much.
I’m not a huge Kerry Katona fan, but unless you’ve lived through awful experiences, like bad childhoods, mental illness and abusive relationships it’s best to not comment. As there’s no time line as to when you should be ‘fixed life and ‘normal’ as they chances are you are scared for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Flossy

It's seems the British government is overrun with ponces it's how the deep state control the puppets called PO - LIE -TICIANS I can't believe Kier Starmer represented Jimmy Savile in court as his Barrister. 🤦‍♀️
He didn’t?! Keir Starmer was head of the CPS not Savile’s barrister! In fact did Savile ever get to court, I thought all charges were posthumous?! 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 43

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
My friend who runs in the same circles as Cillian Murphy says he’s really pretentious. He used to hate being photographed (he once but from paparazzi behind a car) and hated being noticed but with Peaky Blinders he’s mellowed a bit and will sign things. Beforehand it made him cringe, though it could be because he didn’t like the fame part. His youngest son is acting and looks quite a bit like him.
Please don’t ever, ever take the name of my lord Cillian in vain. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Reverend

VIP Member
I’m actually sad about Martin Freeman, I always quite liked him both as an actor and as a person. Now its seems he is a dickweed. Sad times..
It's rumoured that he and Benedict Cumberbatch don't get on because Benedict insists on taking time for fans, photos etc. where as Freeman just walks past and ignores them. BC thinks that its part of the job and while 'Its nice to be important, it's important to be nice'.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Could it be the son who is the double of his famous Mum? They have their own thread of here. His Dad is famous but not in a celebrity type way.
Exactly. I don't think anyone would bat an eyelid if he announced he was transgender.
In fact I'd be more surprised if he DIDN'T announce it!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

PeteM

VIP Member
A mate who worked at the BBC for a while was told that there were two people who female employees were warned not to be alone with in a room on account of their wandering hands. Their names? Rolf Harris and Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall.

• Wow
  • Sick

Ginger_roots

Shiloh Pitt sounds too much like 'sileage pit' for me!
On idiot baby names, I know George is hardly bizarre, but I think an honourable mention is due to boxer George Foreman, who has 5 sons and 7 daughters. His sons are called George Jr., George III, George IV, George V, and George VI.
It's Pile o'shit for me. I quite like Shiloh on its own.

Sebastian Bach's kids are called Sebastiano (boy) and Sebastiana (girl). It always makes me laugh.

• Haha

Bergamot

I worked at the BBC in the 80s at the start of my career. Back then JS did a record show (yup long time ago!) on the World Service. It was common practice that they never allocated women to work in the studio with him, so I was surprised when it happened to me and I ended up face to face with him. I remember then thinking this is odd - what's going on? Of course the bosses knew what he was like. I was early 20s at the time so probably too old for him. He gave me the creeps even back then. Hiding in plain sight and utterly indulged by a system that protects its 'talent' before anything else. I later worked in TV in the 90s-00s and they were still doing the same old thing indulging the talent, regardless of what monsters they were to the staff. Fame seems to turn people into nasty pieces of work.

• Sad
  • Sick

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Don’t shoot me, but I’ve always felt sorry for Kerry Katona. She had the most horrendous childhood with a druggie mother growing up in care. Then she met Brian and thought she’d found her happy ever after but he cheated on her and then left her for the other woman. She’s been exploited by a lot of people who don’t have her best interests at heart.

Im not condoning her behaviour but it’s not hard to see why she’s like she is. The eldest daughter seeks to have turned out very well, though that’s probably down to the influence of Brian’s family.
She needs properly looking after I think! It's like she's constantly chasing different things because she desperately wants to be loved.

I felt for her too when that cunt from Fathers for Justice laid into her. He's a right nasty piece of work. He doesn't care about children seeing their Dad's, he just hates women!

• Heart