Secret Celeb Gossip #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was John Leslie?
Piers Morgan said that there was another name doing the rounds at the time and he was surprised when John Leslie was outed.

Ulrika had an affair with Gary Lineker, but I don't think it was him who assaulted her.

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t it a well know Tv personality who assaulted UJ? 😳
Stan Collymore got physical with her ouside a bar in Paris, just as the World Cup kicked off before before a gang of Scotland fans intervened. She hinted at an unhappy incident with John Leslie.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what’s happened to Katie Hopkins since the whole jack monroe case?

Reactions: 3
I used to work at a footie club and various “celebs” would come in for the matches. Here’s a few:

Trevor McDonald- the politest man I’ve ever met and really nice.
Alan Sugar- really rude, ‘shoo’d’ me away once when I offered him a drink 😂.
Jude Law- seemed nice and let my friend have a photo and chat with him
Spurs owners wife (Daniel levy)- thinks a lot of herself, absolutely vile only wanted to interact with management, not the lowly wait staff. Really up herself and rude. Bit rich, given she’s nothing special and used to be her husband’s P.A (That’s how they met).
Alan Shearer- really nice.
Will try and remember a few more (this was like 14 years ago!)

Oh also:
Martin Freeman has really bad halitosis.
A friend of mine did jury service at the same time as James McAvoy and said he seemed really nice and down to earth. Another friend said the same about Anthony Joshua.
I would love to be on jury duty with james McAvoy

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know what’s happened to Katie Hopkins since the whole jack monroe case?
Still posting hateful, racist, homophobic, transphobic etc bile on Twitter. Im convinced she's mentally unwell. I've thought something was seriously wrong with her since she was on The Apprentice.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Still posting hateful, racist, homophobic, transphobic etc bile on Twitter. Im convinced she's mentally unwell. I've thought something was seriously wrong with her since she was on The Apprentice.
I think you are giving her too much legroom there. She is a bleep. End of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I thought that was John Leslie?
He has a vile reputation here in Edinburgh. He bought an old nursing home for one million over the asking price, and then sold them off as flats and made quite a bit.

One of The Proclaimers, who a friend used to live next to, and wouldn't give a signed photo or CD to a school event to raise funds. She had other issues with him too, but didn't divulge.

Reactions: 7
Didn't she an affair with a married woman and shagged in the middle of the field? That tells you everything you needed to know about her. Moral of an alley cat and mouth of a sewage rat.

Reactions: 23
She had to sell her house to pay the libel damages but yes still cant stfu. I too think shes mentally Ill. Who looks at their children and thinks they would rather they lost their home than pay a small amount to a refugee charity? I dont know if the children's fathers are around as I think they were all as a result of affairs with married men.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know who the father of Natalie halcros baby is? I can’t see it has been mentioned? She is an instagrammed/reality star

Reactions: 3
She had to sell her house to pay the libel damages but yes still cant stfu. I too think shes mentally Ill. Who looks at their children and thinks they would rather they lost their home than pay a small amount to a refugee charity? I dont know if the children's fathers are around as I think they were all as a result of affairs with married men.
She was married to their dad I think, but he'd left his previous wife for her. I think he was the one she was caught shagging in the field.

Reactions: 9
I’m really out of the loop with Katie Hopkins- I had no idea she’d had to sell her house!! Can somebody please summarise what happened?!

Reactions: 7
I used to work at a footie club and various “celebs” would come in for the matches. Here’s a few:

Trevor McDonald- the politest man I’ve ever met and really nice.
Alan Sugar- really rude, ‘shoo’d’ me away once when I offered him a drink 😂.
Jude Law- seemed nice and let my friend have a photo and chat with him
Spurs owners wife (Daniel levy)- thinks a lot of herself, absolutely vile only wanted to interact with management, not the lowly wait staff. Really up herself and rude. Bit rich, given she’s nothing special and used to be her husband’s P.A (That’s how they met).
Alan Shearer- really nice.
Will try and remember a few more (this was like 14 years ago!)

Oh also:
Martin Freeman has really bad halitosis.
A friend of mine did jury service at the same time as James McAvoy and said he seemed really nice and down to earth. Another friend said the same about Anthony Joshua.
I'm so glad Trevor McDonald is super nice, it's really comforting to know? Haha.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.