Secret Celeb Gossip #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
# who do we think this is?
I can only think of GR or JO with teenage children who are in the public domain. It’s not clear from the article if they consider the teen to be trans and have female anatomy or if the ‘son’ is a teenage boy who is experimenting but not necessarily transitioned.

Reactions: 9
I can only think of GR or JO with teenage children who are in the public domain. It’s not clear from the article if they consider the teen to be trans and have female anatomy or if the ‘son’ is a teenage boy who is experimenting but not necessarily transitioned.
I put my money on BB and DB

Reactions: 7
Who??

Reactions: 5
I get the impression it's a male born child.

Reactions: 1
Brooklyn is going out with that mega rich spoilt brat heiress though. He’s isolated with her in America I think- and posting plenty of cringey posts while he’s there! I can’t see him being confused about his gender, he’s making a huge deal out of going out with models etc. But correct me if I’m wrong!

Reactions: 11
I’m so glad I went back and read that daily mail article again as on first read I thought they meant the Dad and son were filmed having sex!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Could it be the son who is the double of his famous Mum? They have their own thread of here. His Dad is famous but not in a celebrity type way.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Could it be the son who is the double of his famous Mum? They have their own thread of here. His Dad is famous but not in a celebrity type way.
That’s a good shout and he’s more of a businessman than DB who I wouldn’t have classed as one

Reactions: 30
Exactly. I don't think anyone would bat an eyelid if he announced he was transgender.
In fact I'd be more surprised if he DIDN'T announce it!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.