Secret Celeb Gossip #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you mean Dorklyn, Mummy's little failure.
I almost feel sorry for him. Almost. He’s obviously been brought up to expect to be famous. But he doesn’t have any type of skill to succeed in sport or showbiz. That doesn’t mean he’s talentless, just that his talents must lie elsewhere. It must hurt to be compared so unfavourably to his parents. Good parents would have encouraged him to get an education or learn a trade, and get a normal, worthwhile job outside of the limelight.

Reactions: 20
I almost feel sorry for him. Almost. He’s obviously been brought up to expect to be famous. But he doesn’t have any type of skill to succeed in sport or showbiz. That doesn’t mean he’s talentless, just that his talents must lie elsewhere. It must hurt to be compared so unfavourably to his parents. Good parents would have encouraged him to get an education or learn a trade, and get a normal, worthwhile job outside of the limelight.
He dropped out of a photography course, mainly because he missed his mummy, didn't learn much about commitment did he?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Who’d want to pay to see her bits?! After five kids, punched lasagne comes to mind !!
I find this type of comment so offensive. So people who have had a greater number of children than average are just past it sexually?

Whilst I wouldn't ever get my bits out, I still hope I could be seen as attractive bodywise (and even down there), after five or more children.

Sorry to de-rail but you've touched a nerve.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
He dropped out of a photography course, mainly because he missed his mummy, didn't learn much about commitment did he?
Oh dear. So he couldn’t even muster the effort to improve himself in the one field he’s trying, unsuccessfully, to succeed in.

In that case I can only conclude he’s lazy, spoiled, deluded and entitled. What failures that Beckhams are as parents. Although he’s 21, I suppose they can’t be blamed indefinitely.

Kylie Jenner (Kim Kardashians littlest sister - the billionaire make up one)
She’s unrecognisable!

Reactions: 9
I don't know about anyone else, but I was genuinely shocked when it all came out about Rolf Harris. I was well aware of the Savile rumours, but had never heard anything bad about Rolf. You could've knocked me down with a feather.
I worked at a few events with him, he was very sleazy and my female colleagues all knew to keep a distance or risk a hairy hand grabbing your bum 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Luck had nothing to do with it, just as well you can't see the house she's renting right now.
Well she's lucky to be fortunate enough to have opportunities handed to her and run with them.

Ive seen her house on Instagram, as well as her custom super cars like her Rolls Royce and Bugatti, serious dollarz

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it's quite refreshing actually, she hasn't airbrushed out her stretch marks, she's had a child, boobs dont recover to pre pregnancy boobs and she's not trying to hide that here.

Kylie Jenner (Kim Kardashians littlest sister - the billionaire make up one)
Look again

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh gosh having spent so many years on DS I had a nostalgic moment with the initials and guessing. I also realisedI've invested too much reading about (proper) celebs because i've guessed too many times or some stories are old news
(I say that in a non smug way but more of a damn I need to get a life way! 😄)

Reactions: 5
Saw some article on Jessie J earlier on Mail Online and it's pretty incredible how far she's fallen from grace. She's undeniably very talented and is a great performer. I have heard of her being a right diva and not the most likeable person in the past, as well as being cutthroat at times. I can only presume that she pissed too many people off. Anyone heard anything more about her?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.