Sean Pratt #7 He's on a work trip dil-don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell drives at 80 in a 30 zone???
Right?? What a WEIRD analogy!! 35 in a 30 maybe (idk, I don’t actually drive haha) but 80 seems.... very high!!

In a rush to get your toes sucked Sean? Can we add speeding WHILE filming yourself driving to the long list of your vile behaviours?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
he is pure bleeping evil inside and out and extremely ugly especially with his attitude to life in general - it doesn’t help with his crappy smarmy bleep arrogant face pulling in every one of his photos

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Yel

He wishes he couldn't give a duck but cares very deeply!

When will these two professional dildo users move into their first forever home?😆 I hear the people of Nuneaton are sewing dildo flags ready to wave at them. They're not going to be able to anywhere without people laughing at them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He will not move in that house now. No way!! He will be utterly ridiculed 🤣 he already said that he was thinking of staying in Manchester a little longer after lockdown is over to experience the nightlife 🙄......nothing to do with that fact that 9,000 Nuneaton residents have been discussing his dildo antics on Facebook groups 🤣 I bet his family are mortified!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He will not move in that house now. No way!! He will be utterly ridiculed 🤣 he already said that he was thinking of staying in Manchester a little longer after lockdown is over to experience the nightlife 🙄......nothing to do with that fact that 9,000 Nuneaton residents have been discussing his dildo antics on Facebook groups 🤣 I bet his family are mortified!!!
Or maybe they will move onto the “second forever home” 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really wish I was in those groups to see what was posted! I hope I don’t see them down Canal Street when bars are open again, ‘totally straight’ Sean and his young drag queen inspired f*g-h*g.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are both so cringey

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.