Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found a new victim already
I don’t think it’s a new bird, he’s clearly with a group of people but set that photo up to try and duck with big O. One of my pals is a narcassitic bleep like Sean and I’ve seen this sort of things a million times.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
what did she expect though? He’s been a massive gaslighter and narcissist all his life and she was ‘the one’? I think not

Reactions: 8
Interested to know what’s so different this time that they definitely won’t be getting back together and why neither of them will be telling the reason for the split

Reactions: 6
Her q&a sessions make me laugh. It’s all just random stupid comments from her annoying friends!

Reactions: 10
Imagine being in your 30s manipulating a picture to make a point to your ex. He’s literally been emotionally stunted at 20 years of age - he will continue to be used by these young girls for clout, holidays, money and surgery and he will continue to emotionally abuse and manipulate them because he can’t comprehend that the settled, quiet lifestyle he wants is not what the majority of 19-21 year old girls he dates wants. He needs to continue therapy, take a break from dating and work on his narcissistic tendencies.

On a lighter note, I’m intrigued to know if he kept the big S for next time or binned both. End of an era 😪

Reactions: 20
Surely you would at least know how to spell the actual country that you are doing a quick stop-over in - it’s funny how she would like everyone on SM to believe that she is actually holidaying there 🤣
All these new posts about her I should really be resurrecting the old Big O thread once again especially now they have officially wiped out the last 2 years of them being together and there was me thinking that they were made for each other especially as they were both a pair of talentless superficial arrogant arsewipes

If you are that bleeping generous you wouldn’t be asking for the postage costs #tightarse or in your case #saggyarse

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she actually know what the word “Eau naturelle” means
All that work and you like your natural self 🤣don’t make me laugh lady you are 💯 fake
I also find it insane that she had all this work done before the age of 22!? What's she going to do in her 30s??

Reactions: 13
That post with the filter on totally changes her face is she thick?
It hides her sunken in eyes and hooked nose! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
O/F no doubt 😉 same as the Pratt now they are both “single” and ready to mingle with whoever has lots of 💲💵💸💰

Reactions: 4
I can't cope! Sean is going to a Brian Cox show and wearing glasses if he's geek chic or something! He is just so cringe on so many levels.

Also....

NOBODY:

SEAN: as everyone is always asking about my jeans - they're from northern garms....heres a link

• Haha
Reactions: 23
His favourite scientist 😂 He's clearly indicated he is dubious about science in the past.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.