Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha like this??
Ha that’s definitely her mum!

Why would anyone want to be in an airport for 8 hours!? What a knob, folk like him causing the queues and chaos by these selfish acts. Desperate to get home? Doesn't matter how desperate you are, check in/bag drop will not open early, security will prob send you back and the plane won't arrive/leave earlier!! Dick head.
I did enjoy that he was 8 hours early and then the flight was delayed 😂 what a mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha that’s definitely her mum!

I did enjoy that he was 8 hours early and then the flight was delayed 😂 what a mug.
Think he ran out of ££ so couldn’t hang about las Americas for the day.

Reactions: 10

Yel

Imagine having a holiday so bad you spend a day at the airport having crisps and a burger king waiting for a flight 😆. I'd never go to the airport early when you've got an evening flight as so many are delayed at the moment.

I guess if all you do is go on holiday with dildos (I'm not refering to big O!) for work it's not really a holiday.

Seems like he went on that holiday because he was bored at home and once on holiday he was desperate to get back. It's almost like there's an underlying issue that a trip to Tenerife won't fix 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does he think he is being cute and endearing when he talks in the baby voice, does the skip, wears the bobble hat etc etc etc
It is the total opposite and physically makes my skin crawl and I feel embarrassed for him. How old is he again??
I dont know why I still watch his stories cos he actually gets me mad but I feel compulsed to 😂 😂 😂 Someone help me please

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Oh my 🤣 now that’s a statement - so she asked herself that particular question then gave herself the answer
Wow -certainly sounds like a woman scorned!

Sean meanwhile is banging on so much about his holiday that he loved yet turned up 8 hours early for his flight home😂. Maybe his bum fun friend turfed him out early.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it’ll be funny when Sean gets a new girlfriend and big O is jelly… she’ll either be running back to the bank of Pratt or I could see her airing all her dirty laundry about him just to be a spiteful cow

Reactions: 9
He is in a bar with a women

it’ll be funny when Sean gets a new girlfriend and big O is jelly… she’ll either be running back to the bank of Pratt or I could see her airing all her dirty laundry about him just to be a spiteful cow
Closer to happening than you think check his recent story

Reactions: 11
He is in a bar with a women

Closer to happening than you think check his recent story
OHHHH SHE’LL BE LIVID 😂😂😂I really don’t reckon Olivia gets that much attention off guys.. maybe the pump and dump attention that is short lived (hate to say it but she dresses like a tart and lads will only see one thing) but not someone who wants to date her seriously.. Sean was only interested as he’s a serial monogamist … Even if a guy is interested in her I can’t see them having as much money as Sean did to bring her on different holidays etc. (Sean’s older and is gay4pay and most lads her age won’t be on much)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.