Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why bother spending time taking photos of this new gf when you can just recycle the old ones from your previous gf’s as all these poses we have seen before are exactly the same and if you are trying to make Big O jealous by posting this type of photo and by looking at the smirk on your face whilst posing with the 🥦 we can almost guarantee it’s a waste of time as Big O couldn’t give tit as all she is interested in is having a good time and getting pissed 24/7 I bet she doesn’t care what you do or who you do it with as looking at her posts she has definitely moved on from your own words your fake relationship - you are constantly telling us that everything on SM is fake so we can only assume that this 🥦 relationship is exactly the same because if she was the “one” who you desperately want to be with and marry and have kids you would be doing your upmost to keep all this personal stuff private and not both posing after a few weeks in your awful cheap tacky paper underwear - the pair of you really need to grow up and show people who actually give a toss that for the 1st time in your life that you are genuinely serious about this person and not just acting up for the gram at every given opportunity

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The question is, are we going to get the sand handprint on one of 🥦 arse cheeks on their first holiday together? If we do I am nearing my first line on my bingo card!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thats gross!
What was the backstory behind it, did Sean catch her cheating?
Has anyone got the phone rants to this situation?
I think she'd said she was going home but went back with two blokes; her mates tried to cover for her? Then he posted it all over insta 😂 Got the screenshots from thread 7, page 25 / post #498.

1665058226901.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
omg out of curiosity I googled Sean pratt videos only fans... and come acorss a video of him shoving a dildo up his arse then sucking it and saying come to daddy big boy he is more camp than a row of tents hahhahahahaha. I cannot believe how odd he is!???????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just googled the video myself, I seen the stills of it before but never the actual video. And it’s safe to say I’m absolutely TRAUMATISED!!!

here’s a few profile pic contenders for you all. Sean’s many cum faces 🤢😂 if I had to suffer you all have to too!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Just googled the video myself, I seen the stills of it before but never the actual video. And it’s safe to say I’m absolutely TRAUMATISED!!!

here’s a few profile pic contenders for you all. Sean’s many cum faces 🤢😂 if I had to suffer you all have to too!!
Maybe someone should send the video to 🥦 for her opinion 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5

OMGGG THIS IS THE ONE. I COULD NOT EVEN PART MY EYES FROM THE SCREEN!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha I AM CRYING

• Haha
Reactions: 11
omg out of curiosity I googled Sean pratt videos only fans... and come acorss a video of him shoving a dildo up his arse then sucking it and saying come to daddy big boy he is more camp than a row of tents hahhahahahaha. I cannot believe how odd he is!???????
THIRTEEN MINUTES!! Can we get some free paper pants if we make it to the end because I cannot do this without some kind of payment I s2g

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yel

Announcing how fabulous your mental health is a 🚩

Reminds me of people on profiles who announce how sane and sorted they are, they need a wide berth!

Reactions: 11
Maybe someone should send the video to 🥦 for her opinion 😆
Was just gonna say someone needs to take one for team & write his twitter @ on one of her photos and tell her he shoves dildos up his arse to earn his ££ not from his underwear range

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Imagine that on top of you….absolutely not a chance in hell! I’d dry up so quick it would be like him bleeping sandpaper

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just noticed how many of you don’t have profile photos. Come on upload the cum faces!!!!!! How funny would it be if we all had them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.