Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, Big O "Do I stay casual in trainers or dress it up in heels?"
Your tits are out love, no chance of being casual 😆
Screenshot_2022-09-04-19-08-49-952_com.instagram.android.jpg

Woah what restaurant did she go to wearing that 😂 I think that's actually curtains, not a top.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Enjoy your holiday big O! You work so hard you really do deserve it love……..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
GOD these two are insufferable.. both saying 'I feel and look like me again' duck OFF you are embararzzin
Also those vests that Sean wears YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
These two need to get into the real world and do proper full time jobs with full time hours.
They are learning absolutely nothing, both bone idol and work shy. what will they say in 20 Years time when they look back. They got zero ambition

Reactions: 9
If both of them and everyone else thinks they look so much better being free and single again why the duck did they stay in that relationship so long they had no excuse’s to call it a day as their not married or got children not even a bloody cat so we can safely assume that they are both talking a load of 💩 please stop trying to convince everyone that you are happier apart just bleeping move on and stop mentioning it 24/7 - people usually only bore their friends rigid and keep reminiscing about their other half when they think they have made a mistake and want to get back together again - do they look happier apart I would say not especially as they are trying to convince everyone that they are now back to their old self - so for now I’m not put my 🍿 away just yet as I can see this pair of childish morons getting back together in the very near future

Reactions: 7
Zara Lena’s Halloween party they’ll be back together

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nah I think it’s over for good. Also I don’t think Zara is that close to either of them anymore be surprised if they’re invited

Reactions: 6
Nah I think it’s over for good. Also I don’t think Zara is that close to either of them anymore be surprised if they’re invited
Zara invites any old hangers on to her weird parties

Sean Maloney and his polyester posse will definitely be in attendance, and no matter what the theme is, sean will be there with an offensive Native American chief headdress and feathers around his teeny calves.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Zara invites any old hangers on to her weird parties

Sean Maloney and his polyester posse will definitely be in attendance, and no matter what the theme is, sean will be there with an offensive Native American chief headdress and feathers around his teeny calves.
Thinking he’s the best thing since sliced bread

Reactions: 5
What happened to big O not posting anything on her trip, can't bloody help herself showing off. Seany looking like a strange little legged lobster 🦞🦞

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine big O thinking that anyone in Miami will be interested in photographing her. Shes got an ego bigger than her lips!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.