Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New victim already. He really took that mental health focusing on himself tit seriously, didn’t he? 😬
Is she an OF girl or what? Already has 15k followers.

Also with big O being away and partying I reckon she’ll spill like the Mexico flight….🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s been commenting on her photos since last week. They’ve only just broken up and he’s moved on 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
New victim already. He really took that mental health focusing on himself tit seriously, didn’t he? 😬
Oh goodness he’s started with the dumb comments.
At least she’s a little bit older. I can only find one pic where she’s smiling with her teeth and it looks like she already has Turkey Teeth so I guess she’ll just be using him for followers. Fair play sweetie x

Reactions: 12
Ah here we go back on the merry go round then, wonder when he will install the big E

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Finally Big O admits that she is an alcoholic I also feel so sorry for those other poor passengers having to put up with this loud mouthed classless witch on such a long haul flight plus without those filters she looks like a completely different person and an bloody ugly one to boot
Uncanny resemblance between both pictures if it wasn’t for the age difference they could be twins separated at birth 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He has a new bird - Instagram name: ellajane.ox.
Let me correct you here..
You mean he has a new victim ! That man is honestly such a loser 🤣🤣🤣 he literally repeats the same patterns constantly ! Ladies and gentleman the circus is about to start, let’s all take our seats 🤣🤣 wonder how much fun this will be

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love spotting background people in her stories and just knowing what must be going through their head when they see (and hear) Olivia's antics.

Screenshot_2022-09-13-14-53-09-351_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for anyone on that flight and that poor person sat right by big O! She’s such a disrespectful, common witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Finally Big O admits that she is an alcoholic I also feel so sorry for those other poor passengers having to put up with this loud mouthed classless witch on such a long haul flight plus without those filters she looks like a completely different person and an bloody ugly one to boot
Uncanny resemblance between both pictures if it wasn’t for the age difference they could be twins separated at birth 🤣🤣
I agree. She’s her double. Big bolt on tits that she has hanging out like Olivia as well.
Wonder if she’s ok with Mr Pratt meeting men for money.

Omg I just realised this new girl is 26. I thought she was in her 30’s!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah but does she know he’s gay tho?

100% reckon it’s Sean who has come on to say he has a new bird.

It was me who said he had a new bird. Not hard to figure - he uploaded a new pic and she commented, went on her profile and he commented on a pic of her in one of his shirts. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Make this Sean Maloney International holiday thing make sense. The “gifts” they got look like they’re from the pound store.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has he come off Instagram. I can't see anything on his feed or have I been blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤢🤢🤢

some of the comments

Also this is the guy she’s going Ibiza with looks like he’s booked it did some snooping when she posted the story the other day and screenshotted his profile but forgot to post. He’d posted about it on his story too at the time so it’s confirmed. He’s now gone private 👀 every time she posts 🍒 emoji she means him. Wonder what it means 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.