Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god this sounds like something he’d say in one of his role play videos 🤮
I know. I turned myself off my dinner after posting it, still have ptsd from those only fans videos posted on Twitter 🤣🤣! Why is he trying to make himself look and sound smart when the reality is his brain is like Swiss cheese from all the alcohol and drugs he has and still consumes. Is this part of the narcissist role play of taking on a new identity to fool a different woman

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Liv posting the Vex King book again... Is she that thick it's took her over a week to read!? I read the whole thing in under a few hours, it's such nonsense 🤣
Also, stop eating on camera Liv, it's not cute, it's utterly disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Liv posting the Vex King book again... Is she that thick it's took her over a week to read!? I read the whole thing in under a few hours, it's such nonsense 🤣
Also, stop eating on camera Liv, it's not cute, it's utterly disgusting.
Talking about a very "testing day" - she doesn't like her nails and she had a painful bikini wax, talk about first world problems. If that kind of stuff is important for your "career" then maybe don't just wander into some random beauticians in Turkey and get it done someone you know and trust.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's a bone idle witch who thinks the world owes her, can't stand her 🤢

Reactions: 15
His favourite scientist 😂 He's clearly indicated he is dubious about science in the past.
So true!

A real covid conspiracy theorist would believe the earth is flat and NASA is fake.

Lets face it though, he’s just scared of needles (unless they’re roids) and wanted the gym to be open.

Reactions: 7
If he really loved science he could enrol in a college course and do something productive with his time instead of cosplaying for attention 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know it’s been asked before but what’s the whole point of the SM International trip to Bali? Like who is paying for it and why?

• Haha
I know it’s been asked before but what’s the whole point of the SM International trip to Bali? Like who is paying for it and why?
I think they just roll in all the freebies because it’s all “influencers” and then they get wannabe influencers to pay to go. Then I guess they get exposure or extra coverage from the “real” ones

Reactions: 5
I think they just roll in all the freebies because it’s all “influencers” and then they get wannabe influencers to pay to go. Then I guess they get exposure or extra coverage from the “real” ones
That’s my take on it as well. They get loads of freebies from advertising and then dimfluencers like Olivia pay to go because they want to be a ‘model’. It reminds me an awful lot of those events that MLM and pyramid selling companies put on - the participants act like it’s free and they’ve been specifically chosen, but really they’ve pretty much paid for it themselves.

Reactions: 6
His favourite scientist 😂 He's clearly indicated he is dubious about science in the past.
I thought he would be more into Professor Green, rather than Professor Brian Cox.
Honestly its hilarious, he talks the talk. From Rock Fan to a now Science fanatic. I am not convinced at all.

• Haha
If he really loved science he could enrol in a college course and do something productive with his time instead of cosplaying for attention 😒
'cosplaying for attention' is VERY funny and VERY true. i bet he sat there and barely understood a word, bless him.

Thinking of getting a bell to ring each time he talks about being excited or being happy. Doesn't matter how many times you say it Sean, it doesnt make it any more true 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think he will be happy knowing the Big O is on her way to Bali now.
But if he happy thats fine, but dont keep on about it.

Reactions: 9
I see lonely old Pratty is using his best mate again for company and when he finds another bimbo victim to share his seedy lifestyle with the poor bloke will be dropped once again like a hot potato 🔥🥔

Reactions: 7
‘ how is this my life ‘ you’re going on a 3 week piss up. It’s not your life it’s a holiday hun xoxo

Nice cold sore

They really are both pathetic with their who’s happier than who dick measuring contest
Posed solo photos like this are sooooo cringe. We all know you've taken various pics of yourself with your eyes shut and then picked the one you think makes you look best 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He has a new bird - Instagram name: ellajane.ox.
Interesting. May I ask how you know this?

If true, I feel some tea may be spilt from Olivia as to what really happened, 100 percent she’s not the type of person to keep her mouth shut. Judging from her post something serious happened for it to be over for good.

Seany boy been caught out meeting men again!?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely hilarious!
How can someone jump from relationship to relationship. He was Olivia’s ‘pudding’ only a few months ago.
He is so scared to be alone it’s probably because he has no friends whatsoever.

Anyway the new girl looks rough. I give it a few months.

He has a new bird - Instagram name: ellajane.ox.
This is 100% Olivia or her friend. 😝

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.