Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is up with the shape of his face. I’ve always said it. He looks like He’s stuffed food into both cheeks! That and his extremely pointy chin he just makes me cringe
Old hamster chops he is storing food for later - all their tit for tat postings lately is bleeping hilarious both trying to out do one another

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Zara invites any old hangers on to her weird parties

Sean Maloney and his polyester posse will definitely be in attendance, and no matter what the theme is, sean will be there with an offensive Native American chief headdress and feathers around his teeny calves.
polyester posse 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Zara invites any old hangers on to her weird parties

Sean Maloney and his polyester posse will definitely be in attendance, and no matter what the theme is, sean will be there with an offensive Native American chief headdress and feathers around his teeny calves.
And obligatory “guyliner” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s an annoying bastard - but out of the two of them she currently annoys me more. She’s a spoilt scrounger and her boasting about how many times this year she’s been on holiday is incredibly tone deaf in the current financial climate. She only lives the way she does because she’s living with her mummy and daddy - I bet she’s never paid a bill in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He’s an annoying bastard - but out of the two of them she currently annoys me more. She’s a spoilt scrounger and her boasting about how many times this year she’s been on holiday is incredibly tone deaf in the current financial climate. She only lives the way she does because she’s living with her mummy and daddy - I bet she’s never paid a bill in her life.
She annoys me the most too and for the exact reasons above.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That if you don’t like me video on Sean’s Instagram has given me second hand embarrassment. How old is he again?

• Haha
Holidays are wasted on these people. He’s gone to Tenerife so he can go to the gym, eat steak, watch television and roast himself until he looks like an angry ham. And she’s gone on a free holiday to Turkey so she can get pissed, shriek like a banshee and scrounge off her parents. Just like being at home, really.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Laughing at how she’s given herself a wedgie, those bikini bottoms aren’t meant to sit between ass cheeks. Why didn’t she wear a thong bikini 🙈

Reactions: 7
She get’s one comment that she doesn’t like and she responds by doing this - she is such a nasty piece of work - why anyone would want to work with a drunken mouthy witch like her and I cannot believe I’m going to say this but even I think Pratty is well rid of Big O - there I said it !! 🤫

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She get’s one comment that she doesn’t like and she responds by doing this - she is such a nasty piece of work - why anyone would want to work with a drunken mouthy witch like her and I cannot believe I’m going to say this but even I think Pratty is well rid of Big O - there I said it !! 🤫
Quite ironic really considering there’s clearly a filter on the photo. 😂 bleeping lonnnnnnnng fingers

• Haha
Quite ironic really considering there’s clearly a filter on the photo. 😂 bleeping lonnnnnnnng fingers
Was about to say the exact same. Photo with filter, saved it out and reloaded so the filter name doesn't show. Can't fool us!!

• Haha
What a disgusting attitude this girl has got - in a few years time when all this false life of hers come to an abrupt end she will regret every comment like this that she has ever posted - karma is an absolute witch love and you can guarantee one day it will find wonderful way of getting it’s own back and it will come and bite you on that saggy arse of yours
She comes across as vile foul mouthed feral alley cat

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her mum irritates me soooo much
The age of her showing off for the camera

What a disgusting attitude this girl has got - in a few years time when all this false life of hers come to an abrupt end she will regret every comment like this that she has ever posted - karma is an absolute witch love and you can guarantee one day it will find wonderful way of getting it’s own back and it will come and bite you on that saggy arse of yours
She comes across as vile foul mouthed feral alley cat
She doesn’t look similar to the filtered photos ! The saggy arse comment 👏🏼 👏🏼🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Why would anyone want to be in an airport for 8 hours!? What a knob, folk like him causing the queues and chaos by these selfish acts. Desperate to get home? Doesn't matter how desperate you are, check in/bag drop will not open early, security will prob send you back and the plane won't arrive/leave earlier!! Dick head.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.