Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if my mrs came downstairs dressed like that I’d not be able to stop laughing 🤣 wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven't been on these threads for months when they split up and got boring! Anyway, clearing out my phone of screenshots but posting here as they are too good to be gone forever lol. First lot are the argument he had with his Nan, publicly over Facebook at the start of COVID when she called him out for having a girl round (not Olivia) 😂😂

When Olivia thought it was accepting to go pre-festival drinking in the local pub, dressed like this…..

View attachment 1098225
This was such a triggering walk down memory Lane 😂😂
That fight with his nan is PRICELESS. Get her on here 😂
And the post where he’s talking about all the rules he’s broken… he really is REALLY stupid isn’t he? Like beyond stupid. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone as VAPID as Mr Pratt.

And the pièce de résistance...which also comes with my deepest apologies 🦶🏻👅

HAHAHAHA
‘Right in between them toes’ was such a great time on these threads 😂😂😂

• Haha
This was such a triggering walk down memory Lane 😂😂
That fight with his nan is PRICELESS. Get her on here 😂
And the post where he’s talking about all the rules he’s broken… he really is REALLY stupid isn’t he? Like beyond stupid. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone as VAPID as Mr Pratt.

HAHAHAHA
‘Right in between them toes’ was such a great time on these threads 😂😂😂
They were great times! When he ends the argument with “don’t ever insult my family name again” 😂😂 He’s honestly such a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Liv not feeling well, got a blocked nose now. Its all Just attention seeking, do these influencer types not do anything else, other than feel sorry for themselves, they are just so weak!

Probably best to get a test, as she working tomorrow at that Salon.

Reactions: 9
Why does he use the brown emojis when he is a white man? 🙄
wouldn’t be surprised if he just thinks it’s the natural shade of his snortable fake tan the absolute melt 🤦🏻‍♀️ i feel like he would be that kind of person to then somehow turn it around and call the other person racist if they called it out too god he really is insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does he use the brown emojis when he is a white man? 🙄
I've asked this before. It's so gross that he'd misuse a tool for boosting visibility for POC and combatting racial bias, but then again, are we really surprised that Sean's being an ignorant (and proud of it) head again?

Reactions: 10
Olivia’s makeup is horrific! And them stupid faces she does, she just looks like a complete bleep.

Reactions: 10
Hi Ho Hi Ho it’s of to work I go - Big O’s big day of actually having to get out of her bed and go to work 🤣🤣 if I was one of her clients today I would be demanding that she takes a Covid test what with her snotty nose symptoms - this must also be the 1st time ever that she has turned up to work not being pissed from the night before

Reactions: 11
This poor lady is out in Sunny Nunny looking like a drag artist !!! Wonder if this was the look she wanted !!! Cue Big O moaning about how tired she is after working for one day - 1 2 3 ……..
Looks horrendous, bet that lady will not be returning. She literally needs a garden trowel to get it removed.
Yes Big O will be saying she is so tired from work, heard it all before.
Now on the sunbed yet again, way too much exposure, she will be visiting a clinic before long to get lumps and bumps checked. Way too risky

Last edited:
  • Haha
This poor lady is out in Sunny Nunny looking like a drag artist !!! Wonder if this was the look she wanted !!! Cue Big O moaning about how tired she is after working for one day - 1 2 3 ……..
You can see in that girls face she’s thinking soon as I’m home I’m wiping this of my face !! Im shocked it looks a show

• Haha
Poor lady I do hope she didn’t pay for it 🤣 Smokey eyes I don’t think so more like black eyes - Big O is probably used to that look as it’s what she looks like every morning after a night out on the piss

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.