Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Who is the better ‘model’?

• Sean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Olivia

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • The handrail on the hill

Votes: 155 98.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @mediocrehouseplant for the winning thread title 👏🏼

There is a storm hitting the UK, I wonder if Sean and Olivia have their sunglasses and towels ready to go to the beach, perfect weather!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
FEB0D6C6-A972-40AE-B7D7-83D6F5A8AF7C.png

I don’t think this is this first time Zara has thrown shade Sean’s way 🤣🤣 …. Most guys on a gym routine are on steroids …. Yep that’s Sean!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Happy new thread day! May it be full of Olivia’s contortionist poses, Sean’s mirror pout selfies with maybe a few drunken uploads from Olivia! Happy Monday my lovelies 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
For those of us who are blocked, can someone share his “asking for gay for pay” post he’s put on Instagram today. Need a good laugh. 🤣

Reactions: 5
Just gonna settle in the new thread for what absolutely ridiculous tit they are going to get up to next…

Love the new thread title.

Reactions: 8
Not much going on with the pair of them at the moment we have Big O with her usual tacky wacky teeny weeny cozzy pics and old man S showing everyone his ridiculous new paper pants as he is desperately trying to drum up some new business for his gay4pay site now his accountant has told him that he is nearly skint 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is he for real?! Get a grip you absolute fuckin wet wipe, it was a scratch! Honestly ffs, what a clown😆🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220201_190811_com.instagram.android_edit_385937000440068.jpg

• Haha
I’ve never met more of a whinging bleep in all my life. My fella’s knee randomly popped out of place one evening and he had to pop it back in (the memories 🤮) but he was away to work the next day on a building site. Sean you scraped your knee about three weeks ago. Man up you absolute fruit cake 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Just ridiculous isn’t it, still attention seeking with the knee. Didn't stop him getting a Greggs today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Acting like he had a huge hole in his knee he had to have stitched inside out. A little graze some paper stitches and a pat on the head for this little boo boo. Can you imagine the stories he tells his friends 🤣🤣🤣 oh the dramatics

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Going to visit his granny. Wasn’t it her that roasted him on Facebook one time a while back? 😂

• Haha
I see the Big S & O letters have mysteriously vanished from the Ikea shelving - now I’m wondering if they have been burgled or maybe someone moved them to another room in the bland beige house because they were sick a tired of looking at them day in day out

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.