Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if it's just me but I'd be mortified if my partner went and got surgery to enhance himself/his looks. It obviously doesn't surprise me with Sean because we all know he's bent as duck, but ugh. The thought of my fella in the blue nighty and hairnet thing is enough to make me want to dump him 🤣 and I love him to bits, he's fit as duck and he doesn't shove dildos up his hole for a living. Men getting cosmetic surgery is just a complete and utter ick for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Corrrr I’ve not been here for a while… seany baby’s in hospital having his lumpy lip done? I see he’s in Turkey (course he is!). That video of him talking 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

The video of Liv eating the Haribos in front of him. Christ she’s really manly without the filters isn’t she.

They’re still cringe as duck together I see… nothings changed there.

Still wacking dildos up his bumbum??

Reactions: 10
I always thought he was just riddled with cold sores on his lip, I didn't realise it was some sort of scar or whatever.

Reactions: 5
Don't know if it's just me but I'd be mortified if my partner went and got surgery to enhance himself/his looks. It obviously doesn't surprise me with Sean because we all know he's bent as duck, but ugh. The thought of my fella in the blue nighty and hairnet thing is enough to make me want to dump him 🤣 and I love him to bits, he's fit as duck and he doesn't shove dildos up his hole for a living. Men getting cosmetic surgery is just a complete and utter ick for me!
ICK ALERT

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.