Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 flights booked.. oh god so we have to see Sean prance around with a Gstring on again
That bloke is an absolute arse wipe - I’m sure he thinks he is the only person to ever book 3 flights - I do hope he has done his homework this time as the last few they have been on were absolute bloody disasters either deserted or places closed 🤣 on a high note at least we won’t have to look at Big O’s dog dinners recipes for a few weeks - personally I cannot wait for the comedy gold episodes to begin so my popcorn is ready and waiting 🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
1. What is that hair?

2.For someone like Olivia who apparently has ptsd about cars / driving / accidents she sure as hell loves distracting people who are driving😡 disgusting
Is that those weird hair fibres he’s using??? Cos that is not a hair transplant he still has the egg head hair line you get when you’re receding like his forehead is maaaaassive🤣 It’s never ending then he has this weird pube like quiff..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sean is always injured. Almost weekly, he is injured.

Then he will train twice a day for a couple of days.

Then binge on drugs and alcohol.

wash, rinse, repeat.

This is what happens when you use medication/roids to get your physique instead of actually training properly, regularly and with good form.

Reactions: 16

wash, rinse, repeat.

This is what happens when you use medication/roids to get your physique instead of actually training properly, regularly and with good form.
What a sad little life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d honestly rather starve to death than eat Olivia’s slop. Bet the only seasoning she uses is salt and pepper, and that’s even if she does the bleeping bland bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

wash, rinse, repeat.

don’t forget the ego lifting

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Going to Tenerife tomorrow .. can’t get in unless you’re jabbed the pair have definitely been jabbed and i feel embarrassed for them if they are after everything they said and done . Or they paid for a fake vaccine card only 2 ways you be getting in

Reactions: 13
At last he has dressed in something that more appropriate to his real height a little tippy-toed leprechaun 🤣🤣
Hopefully he won't need his booster seat on the plane.

ETA Sean I hope you're not triggered by the word "booster" when you read this 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
My vagina is the Sahara desert.
Sean PLEASE never insult my country by wearing things associated with the Irish you absolute cringe bag bleep. His tit paper pants is literally DFS with their never ending closing down sale. Take your buy 2 get 1 free and shove them up your hole with the rest of the stuff you put up there you fruit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.