Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the pièce de résistance...which also comes with my deepest apologies 🦶🏻👅

Omg 🤮🤮🤮 how can he claim to be straight after this video?? Disgusting. Wonder if big O has seen this, probably wouldn't bother her so long as he is getting paid. Absolute states.

Reactions: 10
Omg 🤮🤮🤮 how can he claim to be straight after this video?? Disgusting. Wonder if big O has seen this, probably wouldn't bother her so long as he is getting paid. Absolute states.
I can’t remember who first found this video but it was ages ago and Olivia must have seen it on here at the time (along with the bum fun vids). She posted the dildo one on her own stories (in anger). I’m just reposting as deleting from my phone lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good idea to delete his tit as you might cause you some embarrassment if ever your mobile needs repairing 🤣📱🤣📱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone who’s tattle savvy should make a wiki for Sean and include all these screenshots and videos, just so they’re always at the top of new threads for people to read… and end up with PTSD after seeing Sean getting the toe jam licked out from between his toes 🤢

• Sick
Someone who’s tattle savvy should make a wiki for Sean and include all these screenshots and videos, just so they’re always at the top of new threads for people to read… and end up with PTSD after seeing Sean getting the toe jam licked out from between his toes 🤢
"...right in between those toes..."

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m still traumatised by the video of him pulling his piccolo…….. at one point I thought he was going to pull it off 😂 ( I don’t have the video btw )

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.