Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tigger20

Chatty Member
Sean wouldn’t handle war. This is a guy who carried on like his leg had been amputated by tripping over a slippery rock in a thong.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I haven't been on these threads for months when they split up and got boring! Anyway, clearing out my phone of screenshots but posting here as they are too good to be gone forever lol. First lot are the argument he had with his Nan, publicly over Facebook at the start of COVID when she called him out for having a girl round (not Olivia) 😂😂

When Olivia thought it was accepting to go pre-festival drinking in the local pub, dressed like this…..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Hm988

Normally just a lurker on here but this popped up on my Facebook today so thought I’d share, I’m glad she’s being held accountable for her unprofessional behaviour!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

That’sOk

VIP Member
15454328-0CFE-4DE6-AD33-E9575DDEFF8F.jpeg

‘Beach hair fibres on fleek’

He has the same hair style and skin tone as one of those grass heads you would grow out of a pair of your mums tights in primary school. About the same IQ level as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

pugslife6

Chatty Member
Shes like an extra from Austin Powers in those outfits..

OLIVIA POWERS : The GayPay that Sh*gged me 🌸✌☮

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Disclaimer: I do feel sorry for this woman, it sounds like it was very stressful for her, and what a disappointment to be let down a year after booking and multiple messages to confirm!... BUT - I can't fathom wanting to spend my wedding day looking like I'd been done up by the queens at a drag brunch???

• Haha
Reactions: 27