Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus what did she ask for? Make me look like a clown crossed with a skeleton out for Halloween. Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Came to post that pic but someone beat me too it. WhT the hell have you done to her face 😭

Reactions: 10
It reminds me of one of those videos you see on YouTube of a girl visiting a 1 star beauty salon and leaving looking like a clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does he use the brown emojis when he is a white man? 🙄
Yeah I’ve said this many times, as a black person it reaaaally grinds my gears. But I just rest in the knowledge that he looks like a complete bleeping tool for using it 👍🏾
Awww Pratty’s gone ALL out with this brekky hasn’t he. Milk in a gravy boat. LOLZ.
Well, we’ve seen it all now!! Dildos, mobility handrail (RIP), Room Of Doorless Wardrobes and now milk in a gravy boat!!! I’m screaming!!!! 😂😂😂
This poor lady is out in Sunny Nunny looking like a drag artist !!! Wonder if this was the look she wanted !!! Cue Big O moaning about how tired she is after working for one day - 1 2 3 ……..
this pic honestly looks like it could be used as evidence in an assault court case, she looks battered and bruised!!! Olivia put the face paint down and go back to cooking slop for your leathery sugar dadd- sorry, boyfriend!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This poor lady is out in Sunny Nunny looking like a drag artist !!! Wonder if this was the look she wanted !!! Cue Big O moaning about how tired she is after working for one day - 1 2 3 ……..
bleeping hell, my 4 and 2 year old could do a better job!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That outfit is not giving what she thinks it’s giving. Why is she wearing a sack of a jumper over a blouse..? And a tennis skirt? a black knitted vest over a shirt dress would’ve been better. The fake Balenciaga ville bag is triggering me😭😬

Reactions: 9
Everything in Pratty and Big O lives are simulated - what with his 30 seconds gym sessions and her pretending to do her shapewithk8 home workouts everyday with not a bead of sweat anywhere to be seen - both are 100% fake people with worthless pretend lifestyle’s - they will stay together as she won’t give him up whilst he is chauffeuring her about and paying for everything and he won’t give her up as he hate’s being on his own - they actually deserve each other

Last edited:
They won’t split up because it’ll mean the haters have won🤭

• Haha
3 flights booked.. oh god so we have to see Sean prance around with a Gstring on again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That outfit is not giving what she thinks it’s giving. Why is she wearing a sack of a jumper over a blouse..? And a tennis skirt? a black knitted vest over a shirt dress would’ve been better. The fake Balenciaga ville bag is triggering me😭😬
She had the cheek to tag Balenciaga 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.