Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I find interesting… ZaraLena hasn’t commented on either Liv’z or Pratt’s post. But she’s commented on Liv’z mate Olivia Marriott’s post. Wonder if something happened? ZaraLena also hasn’t put them on her birthday post… ooooooh. Wonder if Liv rocked up to do her make up pissed as a fart?
Yeah and zaralena hasn’t shared Olivias birthday story either whilst she’s sharing everyone else’s. Hmm.

Reactions: 2
Imagine there was a war and they brought in national service, he would absolutely tit his paper pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Zaralena hasn't put up a single pic of either of them from the party in her stories

What work has zaralena had done to her face? She looks sooooo different. Way prettier before

Reactions: 7
Back to cooking basic witch fajitas for my hubby.. whilst wearing matching uggs. God they are just so bleeping laughable. Love it when big O goes all soppy and ‘couple goals’ on us.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Back to cooking basic witch fajitas for my hubby.. whilst wearing matching uggs. God they are just so bleeping laughable. Love it when big O goes all soppy and ‘couple goals’ on us.
That comedown is strong with those two 🤣🤣 they’ll have each other blocked by the end of the week

Her comment about this video…. Liv you were featured like twice. Relax hun

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That comedown is strong with those two 🤣🤣 they’ll have each other blocked by the end of the week

Her comment about this video…. Liv you were featured like twice. Relax hun
Is she actually joking? There’s one arse slap and one kiss, you’re clearly doing cause the camera is there not cause you’re all over each other at parties, such a vapid bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she actually joking? There’s one arse slap and one kiss, you’re clearly doing cause the camera is there not cause you’re all over each other at parties, such a vapid bellend
I bet they are all over each other at parties though - they’re grim.

Still can’t believe he went to a baby shower with her. Surely he’s got enough zlist reality peeps he can hang out with for a couple of hours before chauffeuring her back to Nuneaton

that baby voice she’s doing during their pancake photoshoot (LOL) is so much sicklier than any topping she’s put in her poll 🤢🤢 i baby talk to my dog all the time but the idea of doing it to a person knocks me sick hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always bare that much flesh when cooking pancakes… doesn’t everyone 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she standing on one leg in the kitchen? Are the flashes from a photographer, they having a photo shoot cooking pancakes??

• Haha
I’ve never seen someone who makes me cringe as much as him
1) what are they wearing
2) his penis will fall off due to lack of circulation if the trousers are want tighter
3) who the duck has a photo shoot at home, half dressed, making pancakes. Stop the world. I want to get off. Twats

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh give it a rest hun. Sat on the bottom step with your arse pointing to the mirror to take a selfie. That’s why you’re sat in the most RaNdOm place..

That camera flashing taking photos. Ffs 🤪🥲. He just always looks like he’s having a painful time with her. FORCED FUN is never fun.

Anyone else wear their dressing gown like that, no? Didn’t think so…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.