Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a nasty nasty piece of work. I will never feel bad about anything I say about him because he is a total scumbag. How dare he.
Him and his skanky plastic ‘girlfriend’ can rot.
Couldn’t agree more. I’ve always said they have duck all redeeming qualities. They’re low life scum. Absolute bottom feeders.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just find them embarrassing. They don’t even get under my skin because they would need a brain cell to irritate me. Also why on earth has she tied her jeans so far up her legs😂 does she not realise to pull off heel ties with jeans you wrap it at at the ankle no the bloody kneecaps😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never seen anyone tie lace up shoes around their trousers ? They really both think they’re the main characters every time. It looks to me like people are becoming sick of their crap 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I honestly have no words for this kind of stupidity! Does he really think this kinda tit is funny?? Obviously doesn’t think much of whoever’s baby shower it is to suggest that name.. these two idiots really need to disappear of the face of the earth!! Make me bleeping sick!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just leaving it here again as it's still visible on Pickuki; the internet doesn't forget Sean. Better delete that #peacenotwar grid post of yours too - wouldn't want any brands to think you're being a facetious, obnoxious little prick, would you?

1645999501575.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I’ve looked through the stories again and it’s definitely gone !! And Sean at a baby shower with all the girls , he’s an embarrassment 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I’ve looked through the stories again and it’s definitely gone !! And Sean at a baby shower with all the girls , he’s an embarrassment 🤣🤣
It's still there. It's on his current first story- the baby shower, with the sign "oh baby". If you wait until the end of this story it shows the "pick a name" podium, where he has wrote that

Reactions: 5
It's still there. It's on his current first story- the baby shower, with the sign "oh baby". If you wait until the end of this story it shows the "pick a name" podium, where he has wrote that
You’re right. What a complete hole 🤬

Reactions: 6
Wonder what Olivia’s mates all think when she shows up with paper pants for every girly meet up.

• Haha
Could you imagine Sean being as tough and selfless as the civilians in Ukraine going out to fight in the war? You literally could have swore he got his leg amputated when he scraped his knee off a rock the absolute fruit. He’s the sort that if he was on the titanic he would have tried take the space of a woman and child on the lifeboats the absolute cretin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine you invite someone to your baby shower only for them to pick Vladimir putin as a name for your unborn child. Joke or not it’s the most unfunny thing he could do.

Reactions: 17
You’re right. What a complete hole 🤬
Can we share this with the brands they work with? Would you want these two promoting your merchandise, when this is what they post on their social media? I know on glam fairy cleans, they reported her for insinuating domestic violence and she was dropped! About time these two faced some consequences

Reactions: 10
You know what I find interesting… ZaraLena hasn’t commented on either Liv’z or Pratt’s post. But she’s commented on Liv’z mate Olivia Marriott’s post. Wonder if something happened? ZaraLena also hasn’t put them on her birthday post… ooooooh. Wonder if Liv rocked up to do her make up pissed as a fart?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.