Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that pool in zaralena’s house? Like what’s the deal with all these pool parties? Are her parents rich or something?
Yeah I’ve always wondered how she got that house? I know she has her own fashion label aside from reality tv work… but yeah, am intrigued.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’ve always wondered how she got that house? I know she has her own fashion label aside from reality tv work… but yeah, am intrigued.
I think her mum lives abroad and dad is somewhere else so they probably left her the house. Not sure if I'd enjoy living there alone tho

Reactions: 4
Surely not! I mean could u imagine how much it would the upkeep of that house would cost even if the mortgage had been paid by her parents no way she lives by herself there

Reactions: 5
Surely not! I mean could u imagine how much it would the upkeep of that house would cost even if the mortgage had been paid by her parents no way she lives by herself there
It’s her family home. Dad is the one with the money. She’s just a 30 year older scrounger. And well, you are the company you keep.
The party looked dead!!!

Reactions: 13
Sean's made it clear on multiple occasions that he doesn't give a flying duck about cultural appropriation, or indeed anyone other than himself. It's not a surprise, but it's still gross to see every time. He makes me sick :sick:

Reactions: 10
This is apparently a real article that someone has really written on the local rag website... no one tell Sean 🤣

1645955978678.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That looked like the worst party ever. Can you imagine being in a room of vapid idiots who are just taking selfies constantly - my idea of hell!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry but Olivia looked terrible, she already has quite big ears and features and has just made them worse with the elf spikes. And as for Sean, we’ll he looks horrific, more stereotypical looks and cultural appropriation from him, not that I’m shocked, he hasn’t got it in him to think creative. He just steals from others

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sean was a little too excited filming that guy wearing his paper pants 🤷🏼‍♀️

Olivia also has quite a saggy arse, yet she wants to parade it about any chance she’s given 🤮

Reactions: 11
Zaralena was definitely embarrassed by Olivia and her awful awful outfit last night. She was on zero of her stories 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.